Guide A guide to the best boxes for IPTV 2021

I have cube and an old Z8 I got rid off!
They don't come anywhere near the shield 2019 Pro, the only people that Diss the shield are non owners.
The software and support alone is worth more than those other boxes imo!
I sold a shield at the remote was pure rubbish. The z11 is very competent, the remote and mytvonline3. Is worth the money..
Lol @Willo3092

I sold a shield at the remote was pure rubbish. The z11 is very competent, the remote and mytvonline3. Is worth the money
Not enough buttons on it bud?
It does get slightly technical with multi use buttons, my granny took at least 10 minutes to suss it.
But I do get a stirring in my Y fronts when you mentioned Mytvonline 3🙄

I have cube and an old Z8 I got rid off!
They don't come anywhere near the shield 2019 Pro, the only people that Diss the shield are non owners.
The software and support alone is worth more than those other boxes imo!
I've had them all, I used to recommend shield. I'm not dissing it just saying it's overkill. You're probably a fan of Google playstore and want everything at your fingertips.

Not enough buttons on it bud?
It does get slightly technical with multi use buttons, my granny took at least 10 minutes to suss it.
But I do get a stirring in my Y fronts when you mentioned Mytvonline 3🙄
The shield was not for me.. and would not sit square on my cooling pad. But remote is atrocious build ..

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230406_102623_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20230406_102623_eBay.jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 19
I've had them all, I used to recommend shield. I'm not dissing it just saying it's overkill. You're probably a fan of Google playstore and want everything at your fingertips.
That's true, and I like certified apps that work properly!

Reactions: m4u
Personally didn’t like the shield myself the kids preferred it for gaming on but ended up resetting it boxed it up and gave it to a neighbour as a gift for his sons bedroom
I. M open for donations, 🎁

Ive a shield also these days a Buzztv 4500 and a 905 4/64 with atv rom.

I think the 905 is the quickest the buzz very much more user friendly but Ashphalt rocks on the Shield (y)

Ive a shield also these days a Buzztv 4500 and a 905 4/64 with atv rom.

I think the 905 is the quickest the buzz very much more user friendly but Ashphalt rocks on the Shield (y)
You must have more Tvs in the house that currys :ROFLMAO:

Was recently looking for a IPTV box for my daughter with initial thoughts of getting her a Z11 pro.

Reading up a bit it still has a few bugs, so having seen the BuzzTV box recommended on here i got one.

I got the BuzzTV XRS4500 a mid range box and i was well impressed with it.

The last Formuler box i had admittedly was the Z8 and the 4500 blew it out out the water buzztv5 was very slick and easy to use and so bloody fast.

I'd agree with @bazcfc1
Hiya
I followed up on your thread on Formuler boxes and found the NOW TV box which I have -

NOW TV 4500SK-UKSmart Box​

Do you think it can be configured for an IPTV sub?

many thanks, joe

Hiya
I followed up on your thread on Formuler boxes and found the NOW TV box which I have -

NOW TV 4500SK-UKSmart Box​

Do you think it can be configured for an IPTV sub?

many thanks, joe
I am almost certain that this box is manufactured by Roku, and for me personally I found a Roku stick VERY hard to crack and install IPTV as it was all web based. I may be wrong but I am sure someone in here will correct me if I am (y)

Back