Guide A guide to the best boxes for IPTV 2021

So, as I continue reading and researching, some comments people make have me taking pause. I have multiple apps besides my live TV IPTV service I'd like to use. One specifically for VOD, for example. Is either Buzz or Formuler better for that purpose? Really I'd like a box for all my non-mainstream services, basically.

So, as I continue reading and researching, some comments people make have me taking pause. I have multiple apps besides my live TV IPTV service I'd like to use. One specifically for VOD, for example. Is either Buzz or Formuler better for that purpose? Really I'd like a box for all my non-mainstream services, basically.

Nvidia Shield or FS mate.

Look what you've started now.

A firestick is fine just do basic maintenance like regular clear cache uninstall in used apps.
You could always buy the Amazon ethanet adaptor for your firestick to run it on ethanet so you get better speeds to your device
Totally agree mate. 4k firestick with an ethernet adaptor works well if you do regular maintenance. My broadband is not great (28 Meg download) and still performs very efficiently.

Totally agree mate. 4k firestick with an ethernet adaptor works well if you do regular maintenance. My broadband is not great (28 Meg download) and still performs very efficiently.
That's the issue most people don't :( but I know most people that use then without issues as long as like you say there doing regular maintenance, I think some people get lazy though

That's the issue most people don't :( but I know most people that use then without issues as long as like you say there doing regular maintenance, I think some people get lazy though
Out of sight, out of mind until they have issues then it's everyone elses fault nothing runs smooth anymore.

Hi Guys,

So I bought ethernet adaptor for firestick 4k max, Unfortunately I didn't realise that this adaptor or firestick can only handle 100mbps is there a way to get more than 100 mbps on ethernet for Firestick 4k max? Do I just need to buy a better ethernet adaptor or Firestick 4k max can't handle more than 100 mbps, When I plug the same ethernet to my xbox one I get 600mbps ( so there's no issue with cable or router ) that is fine, is it possible to get them speed on firestick?.

/ Thanks

Hi Guys,

So I bought ethernet adaptor for firestick 4k max, Unfortunately I didn't realise that this adaptor or firestick can only handle 100mbps is there a way to get more than 100 mbps on ethernet for Firestick 4k max? Do I just need to buy a better ethernet adaptor or Firestick 4k max can't handle more than 100 mbps, When I plug the same ethernet to my xbox one I get 600mbps ( so there's no issue with cable or router ) that is fine, is it possible to get them speed on firestick?.

/ Thanks
Not possible why would you need 600 mbps ? Most Iptv will run fine on 20mbps the firesticks are limited to 100 mbps

Hi Guys,

/ Thanks
Not possible the most you will get is 100mbps which is more than enough for iptv

I thought the same, but recently the provider I am using 4k channel started to buffer a lot to the point where u can't watch a game, When I unplugged Ethernet cable and connected wifi to firestick I was getting 200-300 mbps speed and there was a lot less buffer. Think maybe 4k or some Full HD sport channel may need more than 100 mbps I just wanted it wiring instead of running it on Wifi. I may have to invest in Nvidia Shield as I don't think the shield is limited to 100mbps ethernet connection, I haven't bought it as it came out back in 2015 I think and hasn't been updated since (maybe they were ahead of their competition) but thats what stopped me from buying it as I assumed 2022 Firestick be better as its newer never knew it be limited to 100mbps on ethernet.

Thanks for quick reply.

I thought the same, but recently the provider I am using 4k channel started to buffer a lot to the point where u can't watch a game, When I unplugged Ethernet cable and connected wifi to firestick I was getting 200-300 mbps speed and there was a lot less buffer. Think maybe 4k or some Full HD sport channel may need more than 100 mbps I just wanted it wiring instead of running it on Wifi. I may have to invest in Nvidia Shield as I don't think the shield is limited to 100mbps ethernet connection, I haven't bought it as it came out back in 2015 I think and hasn't been updated since (maybe they were ahead of their competition) but thats what stopped me from buying it as I assumed 2022 Firestick be better as its newer never knew it be limited to 100mbps on ethernet.

Thanks for quick reply.
Get a trial off another provider

Back