Guide A guide to the best boxes for IPTV 2021

I may have to invest in Nvidia Shield as I don't think the shield is limited to 100mbps ethernet connection, I haven't bought it as it came out back in 2015 I think and hasn't been updated since (maybe they were ahead of their competition) but thats what stopped me from buying it as I assumed 2022 Firestick be better as its newer never knew it be limited to 100mbps on ethernet.

Nvidia Shield receives regular software updates.

Have you rebooted firestick and router by switching both off at the main and cleared the cache on the iptv app on your stick? Should run 4k streams fine with 100mbps. Wouldn't bother trying another provider unless lots of other customers are reporting buffering at the same time and on the same channels as you.

Have you rebooted firestick and router by switching both off at the main and cleared the cache on the iptv app on your stick? Should run 4k streams fine with 100mbps. Wouldn't bother trying another provider unless lots of other customers are reporting buffering at the same time and on the same channels as you.
As a shield receives regular updates, it's.?

This message has been reported.
As a shield receives regular updates, it's.?
... it's strange that so many of your posts on this forum are in response to me. Do you have bullying tendencies in real life or just online? You funny little man.

Bit harsh, if you think I am bullying you. Report it.
I only report posts that name servers, it's often a thankless task moderating forums and I try to consider making unnecessary work for the admin. It doesn't bother me all that much, I'm quite thick skinned but just there I made a helpful post advising a member who was looking for help and you try to turn it into the same tired argument. You're just short of mentioning upscaling, raw streams and whistling for your buddies for the pile on.

I only report posts that name servers, it's often a thankless task moderating forums and I try to consider making unnecessary work for the admin. It doesn't bother me all that much, I'm quite thick skinned but just there I made a helpful post advising a member who was looking for help and you try to turn it into the same tired argument. You're just short of mentioning upscaling, raw streams and whistling for your buddies for the pile on.
See now that's bullying (your last comment) . I need, nobody to fill my corner.
Ps. Up scaling is so overrated.. Now do as you wish.. 🐷

Everyone seem to be recommending it, can you recommend any other boxes that be worth considering

Yeah, I will

Thanks
There is quite a few devices you could look into.
Buzztv range @Kuul Media could say if capped but doubt it and really good devices I own 2 of them
Formuler has regular updates for newer models.
Smart tv varies with apps and storage also depends on make and model.
Amazon cube don’t know if that is capped to 100mbps.
Shield has regular updates some say over kill if just for iptv but you can have 4k Netflix ect same with Amazon devices
There is a whole lot of options it’s just finding one that suits what you want we all can have opinions on devices from our usage but not everyone will be the same.

Some 4k streams are hard to balance but as you say 100mbps should easily run a high bandwidth stream if maintained.
@Kevinpug1 who is your internet provider and are the firewall/nanny settings turned off.
Also have you tried to play a 4k movie see if you struggle with that or even been on YouTube and played something in 4k

Some 4k streams are hard to balance but as you say 100mbps should easily run a high bandwidth stream if maintained.
Yeah tbh first port of call for me would be a quick run through the usual maintenance then ask if anyone else on the server has issues with the 4k channels, and report the issue to the reseller for them to check things out. That's assuming the service has a support group and not one of those websites where you raise a ticket and wait for the seller to respond.

Yeah tbh first port of call for me would be a quick run through the usual maintenance then ask if anyone else on the server has issues with the 4k channels, and report the issue to the reseller for them to check things out. That's assuming the service has a support group and not one of those websites where you raise a ticket and wait for the seller to respond.
By time you’ve waited for ticket to be answered sub is up for renewal or expired 😆😆

By time you’ve waited for ticket to be answered sub is up for renewal or expired 😆😆
Yeah I've only had one sub with that style of support, as a backup sub years ago. I suppose it makes it easier for the seller as they only deal with issues when they've got the time but for a customer it makes the service very impersonal, far better buying from someone with a discord/Telegram group imo.

@Kevinpug1 who is your internet provider and are the firewall/nanny settings turned off.
Also have you tried to play a 4k movie see if you struggle with that or even been on YouTube and played something in 4k
Hi,
Yes had them off for a while now,
Just doubled check they still off. Other true 4k seem to work flawlessly. I am with Vodafone atm, but not long ago a guy from Virgin Knocked on my door and sold me their broadband so be VM soon hopefully I wont regret it.

Hi,
Yes had them off for a while now,
Just doubled check they still off. Other true 4k seem to work flawlessly. I am with Vodafone atm, but not long ago a guy from Virgin Knocked on my door and sold me their broadband so be VM soon hopefully I wont regret it.
I can only get 70 mpbs whoever I am with! Never had a problem with viewing 4k content IPTV or whatever source!
It's probably going to be cheaper to change your supplier than your device!
4k stick cube a Super Shield pro!

Back