Guide A guide to the best boxes for IPTV 2021

Z8 pro, is very competent box, I have one for sale next week. Along with genuine formuler, silocone case..

Personally I would go for the Shield Pro if your thinking of Z10! I don't have a problem with formula boxes, they are ideal for Iptv but a bit limited for running other apps like Netflix etc and the shield will run all apps whether free or paid in 4K

Personally I would go for the Shield Pro if your thinking of Z10! I don't have a problem with formula boxes, they are ideal for Iptv but a bit limited for running other apps like Netflix etc and the shield will run all apps whether free or paid in 4K
& shield was £109 this week, think @joe516 put a post up.

What is the best box out there for IPTV is the question? Ease if use, navigation with full remote control functions like a enigma2 box. HEVC channels compatible. The new z10 coming out soon. How does this compare with the likes of firstick 4k, nvidia shield, amazon cube, mag. All these are Android based systems so how would a latest sony Android tv fare against these?
Sony Android tv is rubbish,so clunky and slow.
Best IPTV box at the minute for me is the KM2 Deluxe.
I use Tivimate and it's better than any other similar apps or programs that will remain unspoken if.
So there's my answer for IPTV box....it also runs better than my Nvidia Shield and that says a lot

Sony Android tv is rubbish,so clunky and slow.
Best IPTV box at the minute for me is the KM2 Deluxe.
I use Tivimate and it's better than any other similar apps or programs that will remain unspoken if.
So there's my answer for IPTV box....it also runs better than my Nvidia Shield and that says a lot
Brave statement..
Tivimate v mytvonline2
No contest.

Attachments

• 20210928_125134.jpg
    20210928_125134.jpg
    253 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
I use that company regularly an never had any problems(y)
Mine was a mistake by customs, but the form filling to get customs to admit a mistake is not worth the hassle, I raised a issue with card company, I get refunded, but my lenses, are literally 4 miles away. And have an irate customer wanting his sunglasses..😆

Back