Adding line

Gazcorny

emma h2s adding nline to box
Hi I've set up my zgemma box for the first time but hit a snag trying to add the nline on MGCamd any help would be great

Hi All,

Can anyone assist me in adding a C Line to Zgemma H2s, the batch file doesn't work. I have my box connected via a wifi bridge, not sure if that is part of the problem. Can i do it manually?

I hear your better doing it hard wired
are you vix or atv? It's meant to go in to

usr/keys

or

/ect

ATV and new to this, can't do it hard wired as only got mobile BB, following wooshbuild and going well until this point. Any way of typing line using remote?

I'm new too, learning as I go, as there is a lot of info out there and not all is good. I'm the same as you h2s cline and atv, and I put my file in /ect, works great. How your are going to do it I'm not sure

I'm new too, learning as I go, as there is a lot of info out there and not all is good. I'm the same as you h2s cline and atv, and I put my file in /ect, works great. How your are going to do it I'm not sure

your the 2nd person to say your cline works in etc on openatv when it should be usr/keys etc is for vix i wonder if opnatv has changed the location

2 new Nlines and 2 new flashed H2S can't get either to work appreciate some help i tried as the instructions suggest and used the script that didn't work so i tried via ftp to both boxes and added to usr/keys i also tried etc/CCcam.cfg and still can't get anything, i'm now concerned I'm getting the builds into a mess any help suggestions would be greatly appreciated ...

i had previously added 2 lines to 2 other boxes via script (last week) they were existing on an f5s and i dumped them and then sent to zgemma via script without issue come up straight away ..

sorry forgot to say i have whoosh v2 on both

********************sorry just spotted that other thread link I will try and update asap (prob tomorrow Sunday)***************************

edited - turns out i had 2 faulty lines replaced and worked first time in usr/keys

thanks in advance

Last edited:

your the 2nd person to say your cline works in etc on openatv when it should be usr/keys etc is for vix i wonder if opnatv has changed the location

I tried it it in the keys folder and no joy, straight move over and it worked like that. Spent ages and had no luck

Siilver could you step me thru how you got it to work, i was able to connect via FileZilla but still no joy with C Line

ftp cccam to both usr/keys and etc that way you cant go wrong and go to softcam panel and start cccam press right to change cam

Thanks for the help all, re-flashed and got it to work, took a few hours but all part of the learning process, bed now :)

yea thats the best way stick the file in both will do no harm and you never know if they change the locatioin

When I was putting in both keys and etc had no joy I moved the line just etc and worked straight away am using vix

Back