all VM channels gone off?

So still at it, i have entered a c line in etc/CCcam.cfg ftp transfer successful. opened softcam manager and started CCcam, but it won't start, the only one that will start is mgcamd 1.38 which doesn't work. have i missed something? willobuild 5.3

Oscam-emu working for me had to download the new files for oscam-emu then enter my line details in vm reader. I am getting some channel freezing but been told by my provider it will be fixed with in the next week or so.

So still at it, i have entered a c line in etc/CCcam.cfg ftp transfer successful. opened softcam manager and started CCcam, but it won't start, the only one that will start is mgcamd 1.38 which doesn't work. have i missed something? willobuild 5.3
uninstall 1.38 then go to downloads softcam and 1.45 should be there if not go to the feed in resources and you havnt said what your on atv or vix and what version

Yes restarted and he says he sorted things three days ago and sent a screen shot of users on line.
users online does not mean users getting tv.

When all channels went dark, everyone was still connecting to their providers server but nothing was clearing until provider fixed

@casper19 you say you originally have the line in CCcam.cfg does the line start with C: or N:

You might have to use CCcam protocol in oscam

Edit you could also try cccamd.list with mgcamd if it's a C line

Last edited:
Back