all VM channels gone off?

I'm using Dsayers Openatv 6 series (Open ATV6.2) for zgemma H.2H

Here is what I did (again may not work for others) and my provider must have made changes at his end too

Press Red Button, you get to Info Panel
Select Software manager
Select Software Update
Let the list load
Did an Update all
Got a warning saying it might make box unresponsive. Select Yes
Completed update
Restarted the box
Once box was on, did this again, because this time the Universal cam ipk came through (didn't come through in the first go)
Again, update and then restart
Now. Menu>Plugins>Downloadable Plugins (Green button)
Selected Softcam and then mgcamd 1.45
Installed it then Restart
Waited for the line to kick in, which it did after a 2-3 min wait
Had to download ABM again as lost this due to the update (if this is still there and working for you, then skip)

Got the channels back, sure there are few freezing issues every now & then (more than previous), but this might be due to provider working in the background to update the server settings (again I don't know what these are/could be, don't have that level of technical knowledge in the matter)

Last edited:
Yes, OScam 11578 on an Ultimo4K working pretty well, not quite 100% but close
Hi lincsat.

I have the same softcam 11578, pure2 image. My supplier tells me that everthing done at there end. I have checked the boxes on all readers in oscam as shown below. Is there anything elese to do? I did seem something about adding info about different caid but tried it and it did not work.

1587909813954.png

On the odd occasion the channels do clear for about 10 seconds then stop again.

when you get to readers and get yourlines up vm line there should be another says emu edit that and tick and save the same 2 boxes as before

Wow take a few hours in garden and another 2-3 pages. LOL

grog68 -- you have the patience of an Angel …….. (as my Mum used to say..)
I think the wife and kids will disagree LOL

Looks like my provider said its out of his control so looks like it wont work whatever I change it too. If anyone can get me a line for my h2h please message me with details
If he's a cache server and he's relying on his peer servers to fix their servers then he is right, there is sweat FA he nor you can do and just hope the peer servers fix quickly

My provider on here is still saying ASAP to it coming back but nothing as of yet.

A friend who I've used before was kind enough to send me a test line and with his line everything it working perfectly. Few channels still dark but on the whole working as it should.

Now I know for 100% that my setup is working fine with latest mgcamd and its my provider that needs to sort things out at their end.

My provider on here is still saying ASAP to it coming back but nothing as of yet.

A friend who I've used before was kind enough to send me a test line and with his line everything it working perfectly. Few channels still dark but on the whole working as it should.

Now I know for 100% that my setup is working fine with latest mgcamd and its my provider that needs to sort things out at their end.
Cashe setup then,Any channels clearing for you ?? And sounds provider is a reseller or would have fixed it by now

On my main line I got on here there's nothing clearing at all. Been dark for days.

On the test line I received, everything is working as before except for the odd channel. Majority are sound though.

when you get to readers and get yourlines up vm line there should be another says emu edit that and tick and save the same 2 boxes as before

yep emu both ticked as well. arm box solo 4k. No real issue to me it is an afternoon of listening to vh1 classic on 1w on satellite :)

I asked my provider and he said he'd tried it and it didn't work so I didn't bother. Also I got confused about how to change my cws line into one for oscam.
if your provider can't sort it then there is not much point you trying as he needs to fix it first before you try to fix anything.

I suggest you find a provider that can/has fixed it.

I think there is a tutorial somewhere on the forum explaining how to switch to oscam, seen it somewhere before. But as grog says and as has been stated many times over the last few days, your provider must have things fixed too or theres no point, my provider emailed me today and said hopefully by midweek VM will be sorted, so I will give it a week or so to see, the line is good still for my Sat and Euro sat, so I cant complain really, if it drags on too long then it may be time for another line for VM only, and keep my existing line for both sat and euro subs.

Last edited:
if your provider can't sort it then there is not much point you trying as he needs to fix it first before you try to fix anything.

I suggest you find a provider that can/has fixed it.

Yeah I didn't doubt any of the info posted here my issue was I'd reflashed my box, added new mgcamd etc when all this started. As the line wasn't working I began to think it might be something I'd done when tinkering with the box software. The test line I was kindly given confirmed that it's not my setup.

Bit of peace of mind more than anything.

Hi lincsat.

I have the same softcam 11578, pure2 image. My supplier tells me that everthing done at there end. I have checked the boxes on all readers in oscam as shown below. Is there anything elese to do? I did seem something about adding info about different caid but tried it and it did not work.

View attachment 50211

On the odd occasion the channels do clear for about 10 seconds then stop again.

I have not touched any reader or the user, just did a change in the main config. I tested with the Skip CWs checksum test, which works, but ended up with just Skip CWs checksum test only for:
Code:
0E00:000000;0500:050F00;098C:000000;09C4:000000;098D:000000;0500:030B00;1811:003311;1883:003311;1863:003342;1833:003311;1803:003343;1830:000000;1883:003311;1863:003343;1841:000000;0960:000000

I have many providers and only wanted to skip the testing for the ones that's needed

where can i donwload Mgcamd 1.45 just cant find it in resources am i doing something wrong?
Go to plugins on your box
Green button> green button again (download plugins) > softcams > mgcamd 1.45 should be there,
If it is delete mgcamd 1.38 red button remove plugins select mgcamd 1.38 Once removed exit out then do the above, then restart gui, mgcamd 1.45 should be there
If your box is 4k you won't find mgcamd 1.45 in plugins you will have to use Oscam, there is a thread for installing oscam

Back