all VM channels gone off?

Don't know ins and outs of it but it does seem more alternatives to xtream have surfaced.

Instead of actually trying to derail iptv they made it stronger with more options and less likely to be affected again :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

No sky sports any more, but at least BT Sports is still there ,so its gonna be iptv for most that want to watch football, or else Euro sat, which is still going strong in HD, but the way things are going, who knows for how long its gonna continue.

BT sport you mean on sly mate Not on cable anymore?

Euro sat and iptv seem the main two no doubt for live tv for the future. With sly and VM c/s as backups if they stay as it is.

Personally even with full hd channels and millions of channels on Euro sat lol don't think will ever get it as no one in my house hold would ever watch it. Its great to have for those who do.

iptv will be tougher to stop.

it wasn't taken down, its just that 99.9% of servers relied on the delivery method ( xtream )

since that was taken down i now know of 3 different cms.

in effect it made it more widespread by busting xtream.
And more in the pipe line

For those only wanting football and and not live TV there are plenty better options than IPTV...I for one have IPTV but dont rely on it for football

For those only wanting football and and not live TV there are plenty better options than IPTV...I for one have IPTV but dont rely on it for football
Much better to watch on Euro sats in hd, no english commentary though, but thats never bothered me, but for most people it will be iptv for future sky sports channels, but iptv has improved greatly over this past few years, still ideal now for the movie channels, the other sky premium channels, etc, certainly better than paying sky or vm big money to view them.

As said IPTV has come along way. Will never be perfect like c/s was/is but its the future and quality now of channels is really good.

You literally get everything on IPTV anyway now.

Much better to watch on Euro sats in hd, no english commentary though, but thats never bothered me, but for most people it will be iptv for future sky sports channels, but iptv has improved greatly over this past few years, still ideal now for the movie channels, the other sky premium channels, etc, certainly better than paying sky or vm big money to view them.

Your spot on IPTV getting better now and for all other channels I would say perfect but football is hit and miss I for one like to watch them in English and near HD as possible with out the odd freeze stutter etc so for footy alone dont use IPTV and nor c/s as that gone for sports...never tried Euro SATS but again no English comms...so as I say there are other options for footy that I use that is spot on..just need to research...

Your spot on IPTV getting better now and for all other channels I would say perfect but football is hit and miss I for one like to watch them in English and near HD as possible with out the odd freeze stutter etc so for footy alone dont use IPTV and nor c/s as that gone for sports...never tried Euro SATS but again no English comms...so as I say there are other options for footy that I use that is spot on..just need to research...
But surely any other way, other than Euro sats or legit sky or VM would still be iptv , would it not.

Other than legit sub with sly and VM mainly options are Euro sats and IPTV.

But I think he may mean accounts you gets for sub services like NBC gold etc which work flawless tbh for footy

I have tried NBC gold on PC and fire stick (got app after so many tries) with VPN set to US and worked with hardly any issues. Quality was great probably same as you would get on IPTV

Stopped working for me so didnt go back to it. But you can get accounts for quite less from certain places for Gold, Optus and others for footy and other live sports.

Problem is they are too far behind the actual match and the vpn slows down your stream so you tend to get blurring occuring during it. I prefer iptv personally

Problem is they are too far behind the actual match and the vpn slows down your stream so you tend to get blurring occuring during it. I prefer iptv personally
Yeah, probably better off with iptv, if thats the case, I'll stick with the Euro sats for my football, I think there might be a lot more people investing in multi sats and motorised systems after the restrictions are eased and the football starts back.

No further behind than what IPTV is and if you got your setup correct no blurring or slowing of streams or bband speeds...IPTV is great but like I say always other things for just footy best to have backup options...let's hope IPTV remains and improves as its still best for live tv

Motorised is main option if you want c/s in full proper hd. But despite some English channels won't be for everyone even when footy is back.

Iptv and accounts will be what most will use. Lets not forget still some sports on cable and BT on sly.

Personally tested iptv and accounts for nbc gold quality is same and not too much behind on both.

Back