all VM channels gone off?

Have you at least spoken to your provider to ask them about the situation?

If he is still not up and running even know then afraid to say not likely he ever will be.

You will also need to read the few threads that are on the forum regarding the loss of cable, it was 3 weeks ago it happened, most are back up again, although sky sports football is now gone, if you use mgcamd 1.45 and do not have your channels back, then you will need to look for a new provider for cable, follow the above link from garth.

Honesty look about the forum mate, how was your old provider setup up. Mgcamd? Also your old provider is talking bull

You will also need to read the few threads that are on the forum regarding the loss of cable, it was 3 weeks ago it happened, most are back up again, although sky sports football is now gone, if you use mgcamd 1.45 and do not have your channels back, then you will need to look for a new provider for cable, follow the above link from garth.
ok not sure how to get 1.45
i am on 1.38
not sure how to thank you

Check in your plugins, menu, plugins, press green button for download plugins,, go to softcams, see if mgcamd 1.45 is there and download it to your box, if its not there , look in the resource section at the top of this page and get it from there.

Check in your plugins, menu, plugins, press green button for download plugins,, go to softcams, see if mgcamd 1.45 is there and download it to your box, if its not there , look in the resource section at the top of this page and get it from there.
cant see there i have grog build / dragon 6.1 if this helps

Reflash using the grogbuild command line , via webif or putty, you will need a usb formatted to fat 32, I dont know what Dragon 6.1 is, what box are you using?

Follow the grogbuild installation in resources, you cant miss it, put the usb in the back of the box, and run the command line, it will then flash open atv 6.4, then grogbuild and your box will be up to date, also have a copy of your line as you will need it.

Back