all VM channels gone off?

yes, theres the option of oscam emu, stable or trunk, I use emu, but your mgcamd should be working your cable if your provider has his end of things fixed.

Just lost all my channels any one else got same problem?

Im in the Leicester area

Cheers

S

UPDATE 10am 23rd April 2020 : - Server is under maintenance will be back up soon. Message from my provider. Thanks for the replies people!

Hello All

Use oscam 11.578 with open ATV WOOSHBUILD in plugins download cable autoBouquestsMaker(systemplugins) for cable it will work

All my VM channels are black. Apart from stv+1. Net ID Dundee. I know there has been issues recently but mine didn’t go off once until now. Iptv still working so using that for now until provider gets back to me.

All my VM channels are black. Apart from stv+1. Net ID Dundee. I know there has been issues recently but mine didn’t go off once until now. Iptv still working so using that for now until provider gets back to me.
What are you using mgcamd 1.45 or oscam?

I use both and they are ok, try a test from someone on mgcamd 1.45, see if that freezes. line providers telling porkies, hope he is not from this site

Is there any fixes for the constant freezing with mgcam 1.45?

Mines the same...constant freezing no matter wether or not I use Oscam or Mgcamd 1.45.
From a supplier on here as wl..and quite frankly it's becomming a bit of a joke tbh

My provider has received the following letter from VM, bare in mind his main box is a tivo but his second box is the older boxes that still use cards for card sharing:

virgin-off-Letter.jpgHi

Lets hope as before they don't actually turn them off but it does look pretty definite

Back