all VM channels gone off?

It was always looking like VM was gonna go soon with the way things were going, at least theres still Eurosat and iptv, probably see some offers now on the sports channels for the rest of the season, in order of trying to get new customers signed up, as they will know a lot of the C/S community may well sign up , well the ones that are still not keen on iptv and dont have Eurosats. Some iptv providers could get a few new punters, the request thread will be busy.

It was always looking like VM was gonna go soon with the way things were going, at least theres still Eurosat and iptv, probably see some offers now on the sports channels for the rest of the season, in order of trying to get new customers signed up, as they will know a lot of the C/S community may well sign up , well the ones that are still not keen on iptv and dont have Eurosats. Some iptv providers could get a few new punters, the request thread will be busy.
I think the problem is a lot of the sports are going FTA as they are behind closed doors so not sure any deal can be offered at the moment

EPL wont be FTA nor will the championship, only some of it, I think, thats why I am thinking they may offer deals for sky sports and bt sports, just until the season is done, looks like VM are planning to make more changes in late June, early July time and the remainder of the football season is gonna run to the end of July, with the FA Cup final on 1st August, champions league and Europa league will conclude in August, if they do go ahead.

Makes you wonder how vm are going to work the switch offbecause can see their website/phonelines going mental for people to upgrade/get their new boxes could possibly see a delay with the supposed big switch off.

EPL wont be FTA nor will the championship, only some of it, I think, thats why I am thinking they may offer deals for sky sports and bt sports, just until the season is done, looks like VM are planning to make more changes in late June, early July time and the remainder of the football season is gonna run to the end of July, with the FA Cup final on 1st August, champions league and Europa league will conclude in August, if they do go ahead.
I know Bbc1 showing 1 or maybe 2 epl games if anything there's going to be iptv providers try milking it and putting prices up especially on forum as will only be a couple of ways for epl euro Sat's and iptv. Just my opinion on it but wrong if they do

I know Bbc1 showing 1 or maybe 2 epl games if anything there's going to be iptv providers try milking it and putting prices up especially on forum as will only be a couple of ways for epl euro Sat's and iptv. Just my opinion on it but wrong if they do
BBC is showing 4 games live, starting with Sheff Utd v Villa on the 17th June, hopefully iptv providers do not put up prices, they should get more business as it is anyway.

Some may switch to Euro sats be that multi lnb or motorised setups.

But reckon most wont as you will have still channels left on sly c/s and IPTV and maybe for those who use accounts for sports and live tv.

my provider has no intention of putting prices up, doesn't make sense to in the long run

Think be wrong imo if any provier jacks up prices as not time to get greedy.

As sure come end of june/early july they will milk it in with new customers if they keep their prices the same.

Some may switch to Euro sats be that multi lnb or motorised setups.

But reckon most wont as you will have still channels left on sly c/s and IPTV and maybe for those who use accounts for sports and live tv.

I ditched my euro sat a few years ago. Quite happy with iptv just for football, do have a DAZN Canada account also which I use with a VPN, also got a Swedish viasat account also but hardly used it, more than enough options out there if you can find some kids cracking accounts for a few peanuts lol

Four EPL games being FTA is just a token gesture from BT and Sky. They were never gonna give any great number of games as they've invested heavily in sharing exclusive rights (along with Amazon) to show the matches in the UK. Suggestions it'd be FTA to lift the nations spirits and make up for fans not attending matches were just fanciful ideas from the government and media.

i've had a shield (tube version) for a while upstairs.
finally managed to get a sheild pro for downstairs (they've been very hard to get for months).

it will be a miniscule amount that switch to eurosat.

it's far too complicated for the majority of people.

people don't like change :LOL:

Just think some people just wouldnt want to go euro sat route mate just because may not use it alot and probably will feel like its a waste.

Dont think its about making change just some prefer other options.

Be interesting to see if it is done area by area. Surely they couldnt expect those remaining boxes all to be swapped in less than a month?

suppose it depends just how many boxes are still out there, and if it's enough to be worried about.
maybe they know the only ones left are the CS guys :)

Not necessarily a lot of older people with not full hd tvs still have them. I know a couple with that viewpoint, its not broke so why fix it.

Back