all VM channels gone off?

Hmm...might be time to put my STboxes on fleabay, before they become worthless. Now the hard part, convert the wife fully to IPTV, she only uses it as backup.

I have a uno4k with a cable FBC tuner that's going to be useless lol luckily I have a USB sat tuner. Worst case scenario is sky then iptv bouquets. I'll also cancel vm internet aswel lol

So apart from IPTV and a limited choice left on Astra 28.2 (dont know for how long), would members be looking for anything available in Europe?

What makes it worse when it comes to iptv on here is that you have members on here who won't adere to anyone's advice then come crying like little...... When providers do a runner through not listening, and are providers going to over charge as they know cable may/not be coming to an end.

What makes it worse when it comes to iptv on here is that you have members on here who won't adere to anyone's advice then come crying like little...... When providers do a runner through not listening, and are providers going to over charge as they know cable may/not be coming to an end.
Totally agree baz. Just to put in into perspective a good friend of ours (vet) requested in the iptv section in the last day or so and received over 30+ replies :unsure: Told me today via a pm on another matter crazy or what.

Totally agree baz. Just to put in into perspective a good friend of ours (vet) requested in the iptv section in the last day or so and received over 30+ replies :unsure: Told me today via a pm on another matter crazy or what.

I think the more reputable providers would probably benefit from their current customers taking time to recommend them to people who post on the request thread. A happy customer says a lot.

I think the more reputable providers would probably benefit from their current customers taking time to recommend them to people who post on the request thread. A happy customer says a lot.
Maybe so which you have a good point but how many people go by recommendations especially on a forum, just think people could be on here saying go with xyz just so they get free iptv and it be shocking once a couple of weeks into a sub.
Which does happen and same with reputable providers

Maybe so which you have a good point but how many people go by recommendations especially on a forum, just think people could be on here saying go with xyz just so they get free iptv and it be shocking once a couple of weeks into a sub.
Which does happen and same with reputable providers

When I asked for CS subs back in the day I got a few people recommending the same service so I went with him. The request thread for CS is worded differently though. I dunno why it's different to iptv tbh but when I've requested iptv subs here I just got a lot of people offering their own services - no recommendations.

When I asked for CS subs back in the day I got a few people recommending the same service so I went with him. The request thread for CS is worded differently though. I dunno why it's different to iptv tbh but when I've requested iptv subs here I just got a lot of people offering their own services - no recommendations.
Trouble is its not their own service :unsure: :unsure:

Never had recommendation for c/s but did for iptv a while back now but then I won't recommend my provider as if goes tits up then looks bad on me lol

Never had recommendation for c/s but did for iptv a while back now but then I won't recommend my provider as if goes tits up then looks bad on me lol

If you recommend them and say you've been with them x number of months/years then that's just vouching for the service you've had up to now though... no guarantee it'll last forever so people buy at their own risk imo

But there'll be a lot more load on the servers.

when people refer to an iptv server there is always more than 1 server loadbalanced.

i know of one that now has 29 servers, all carry different content.

should load increase then so will the servers.

you would not know which one you were connected to from an end user point of view.

then again, as an end user, theres a lot you dont need to know :)

yeah but who actually Runs their own iptv server?
Most servers tend to have the same streams running on their iptv service. Source seems to be the same streams everywhere
Must be popular sources but not all use the same sources/Providers as there is a few around.

Back