all VM channels gone off?

Seeing on few other places, some areas have gone down already. Not sure what areas though.

Should be all off potentially then by the weekend if they are rapidly shutting down areas.

Not sure if they are:

1. disabling the boxes/cards in which case when the providers box/card is disabled all of his users will go dark

or

2. disabling caid 1841 on a netid by netid basis then a provider could see users going dark at different times until the providers netid is switched off (I beleive)

Any replacement for it ? caid 1850 anyone get it work ?
No as ive said before 1850 wont be hacked. maybe by cloning a subbed mac of a legit box in a closeby ubr. but nope its not gonna happen. remember they using a very similar setup to how we have been running c/s for years. there own boxes get all there keys from a master server that allows slave boxes to connect. if your messing around on there then you will be flagged up very easily. just like the modems. have a look about into cloning super hubs and its exactly the same method.

As for their termination of our VM cards its just guesswork atm HOWEVER I know of 2 lads whos secondary VHD boxes are now off but there V+HD ones are not. so looks to me that they are cutting boxes off and not areas..

Ever since sly etc has been about, once it has changed encryption everyone said that it will never be cracked again. For as long as sly and VM keep operating there will be people looking at a way to crack their system and take a chunk of their profits. Luckily we have iptv and don't have to pay the real robbers

Back