all VM channels gone off?

iam in tyneside just gone dark at 9am..!! hello iptv

got up this morning and all my cable channels working again ..blimey. dont know want went on there then..!!

Last edited:
That was posted yesterday but the channels are still available today.
maybe they have just sent update to their V box channel lists and removed channels but still left them in stream that's why some legit vm customers have gone blank as mentioned early

So it appears that peoples legit boxes have gone off but they can still use c/s in same house.. so the caid data is still working in there cabinet. looks like they have just terminated the legit boxes software from working on Premium channels.

Server on another forum has posted his opinions on what they may have done.

Well it depends on how you look at it as we still dont know their method of disconnection. it could be any of these.

A ) they terminate the card to the legit box - that means if my cards are cut off then the server is gone. This would involve VM sending a kill command to the cards.

B ) They remove the 1841 caid from the feeds area by area - That means that if your area has had it removed from your feed then you cannot get keys from the cards to unlock your channels so the server would still work fine.

C ) they shut down the software remotely on the V+ and VHD boxes so they cant receive the channels only and the cards entitlements will just die off - If this is what they're doing then our cards will go off in 7 weeks when the entitlements expire on the card since id imagine they wont issue updated emms now that they've stopped providing for them boxes.

Personally im thinking they have done option C since a few people i know have had their legit V+ and VHD boxes go off but can still get their c/s from me using the same feed.

He's wondering if they've done option C is there anyway they could then see which cards are still decoding and they would know cards are not in legit box and being used for cs

Currently outages in parts of London to muddy the situation. They said they fixed the outage but even BBC1 London isn't clearing. Could outages be related to whatever they are doing I wonder.

Back