all VM channels gone off?

I always thought line with vm for great, i really did , i have only been with iptv with the one guy, and in my opinion iptv is streets ahead of vm.. i have no idea how it will last, don't think anybody does.. The only time it goes down is fault with internet, picture quality is 10/10 for everything..I have 10 times more than with vm for fiver month..long will last god know, i just take day at a time and hope still there tomorrow. all i can do.

I always thought line with vm for great, i really did , i have only been with iptv with the one guy, and in my opinion iptv is streets ahead of vm.. i have no idea how it will last, don't think anybody does.. The only time it goes down is fault with internet, picture quality is 10/10 for everything..I have 10 times more than with vm for fiver month..long will last god know, i just take day at a time and hope still there tomorrow. all i can do.

Yep, a good iptv device and sub gives you so much more than CS ever did.

Its there now pretty much. Comparing my iptv sub with my brothers old vermin sub I couldn't see any huge difference.

Ye in a way i agree mate.

Never will be full HD like cable and sat but quality of iptv is really really good compared to few years ago.

Could it be even greater, possibly. But guessing due to bandwidth it will be tough one.

Ye in a way i agree mate.

Never will be full HD like cable and sat but quality of iptv is really really good compared to few years ago.

Could it be even greater, possibly. But guessing due to bandwidth it will be tough one.
As full fibre is rolled out you will find no difference. A suppliers server can easily deal with full HD as long as they can find the streams.

There is one big difference between Iptv and cable though, for me I enjoyed the dolby digital sound on the movie channels on cable, iptv is only two channel.

so that’s what I will miss having a five speaker setup.

I’m Teesside and my box was on 5am this morning, looked back again and now it’s dark. Not sure it’s area by area approach but it’s gone!

Back