Amazon 4k Firestick Replacement Remote Control

Hey guys,
I will be getting an amazon 4k firestick, however would like to have the color options on the remote eg blue, red, green, yellow as I can easily navigate through the bouquets easier by using these shortcut buttons.

I know on the standard Amazon Firestick remote controller the color options are not on it.

Can anyone recommend a remote control that I can use with the Amazon 4k Firestick which will alos have color buttons on the remote controller?

Finally I will be using a IPTV Smart App and wanted to find out if it is at all possible to edit your boquets and in esscence create a folder with your favriout channels or remove a folder with channels you dont want to watch such as adult channels?

Many Thanks

I have a Samsung LCD TV. Can I set my Samsung TV remote so that it controls the firestick? If so how would one go about that? Or would it automatically pick up as the firestick hdmi would be plugged into the back of the tv?

Absolue legend will give this a try. Also do you know if its possible to set your own bouquets. For example set your own folders of your favriout channels, saving you scrolling through all of them?
Or for example can you delete exisiting boquets/channels eg adult channels?

I have a Samsung LCD TV. Can I set my Samsung TV remote so that it controls the firestick? If so how would one go about that? Or would it automatically pick up as the firestick hdmi would be plugged into the back of the tv?
Did this work on Samsung? I have Samsung TV and didn't know you could do this. I bought a rii i8+. Love it for the firestick.
Alway good to know options as my remotes have a habit of vanishing and showing up weeks later.

I havent purchased yet but will be getting next month and then will try it out. Ill give you a shout and let you know how I got on. Thanks

Back