Amazon Firestick 4K or Android Box For IPTV?

I have a 4k firestick which works well - never tried it with an ethernet adapter as it seems to work well over wifi. I saw that someone mentioned they have ethernet adapters for the firestick - is it worth using the adapters??

Yeah was well impressed about having the option to get ethernet adapters for firestick and made it loads better and then i got nvidia shield WOW is all im gonna say because its so bloody fast when loading apps etc a bit overkill if just using that way but the option to run games on it etc probably makes it worthwhile (y)

and if you have Amazon prime,the firestick 4k is £25 and adapters are £13.99 so cheaper, but last day of prime day,I stopped my subscription 2 month ago :(

I've only just taken the Prime trial as I ordered some stuff and it got me free postage. So I thought might as well buy the Fire 4K and ethernet adapter. I'll be cancelling it at the end of the trial period. Netflix and IPTV is quite enough TV for me :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Looking for a trial for iptv on the firestick? needs to have catch up tv, v.o.d with all new movies and needs to update regular plus all series

Thanks in advance

Back