Amazon Firestick 4K or Android Box For IPTV?

Iv'e also got Malwarebytes running on Laptop it has not flagged the site, just avast and firefox.

I’ve had a h.2s, a fire stick and currently a shieldTv. The shield is the winner by far but for IPTV it’s overkill. I would highly recommend the firestick. I’ve had it with and without an Ethernet adapter. If close enough to the router (2/3 signal) it works no problem over WiFi, obviously wired is optimal. Would definitely recommend a 4K firestick, can’t go wrong for the price

I’ve had a h.2s, a fire stick and currently a shieldTv. The shield is the winner by far but for IPTV it’s overkill. I would highly recommend the firestick. I’ve had it with and without an Ethernet adapter. If close enough to the router (2/3 signal) it works no problem over WiFi, obviously wired is optimal. Would definitely recommend a 4K firestick, can’t go wrong for the price
Agree 100% re Firestick 4K had a few issues when connected to WiFi but since running her Hardwired have NO problems at all plus having a decent server helps..:sneaky:

Back