Amazon Firestick 4K or Android Box For IPTV?

It just seems that a forum sponsor that people may well choose to go to for kit, is trying to put malware on our machines. I would have thought that TK would have better chosen their sponsors?

It just seems that a forum sponsor that people may well choose to go to for kit, is trying to put malware on our machines. I would have thought that TK would have better chosen their sponsors?

"Trying to put malware on our machines" is at best over dramatic, at worst it's libellous.

Have you contacted Kuul to flag up your issue with them, or do you think it'll be solved by TK removing them as a forum sponsor?

"Trying to put malware on our machines" is at best over dramatic, at worst it's libellous.

Have you contacted Kuul to flag up your issue with them, or do you think it'll be solved by TK removing them as a forum sponsor?

OK point taken then, "the site" appeared to be trying to put malware on my machine.

I've messaged Kuul so that they are aware but Im surprised no one else has noticed this.

Thank you for reporting this. we will investigate this tomorrow. Could be a false positive however we will cross check everything.

Using Avast pro last time I looked on Site I it came up with the JS.Card Stealer just tried again and it came up with,
Avast threat.JPG

Last edited:
@Bigyinuk & @urie our team is saying it’s not showing up now. Could you check if you get this pop up again please?

we contacted our hosting server and it was locked and we had to do some upgrades.
We’re hoping this ha eliminated the problem.

Just checked again still threat this on main page Kuul Media

Avast threat2.JPG

Tried to go back to page now firefox thinks it is not secure connection

Secure connection failed and Firefox did not connect

This article explains why you may see a Secure Connection Failed or a Did Not Connect: Potential Security Issue error page and what you can do.

Back