Amiko lx800 help

Hi my 2yr old has just pulled the receiver out of the lx800 amiko box. Can this be fixed or am I going to have to buy a new one. Thanks

Seems like they plugged it back within 10 mins of posting and not to be seen since lol

It was one of many "con" messages.
Not sure why they post them but that may become clearer in the future.

Joined at 10.36 and made this post within 3 minutes
In the exact correct section?
Nope, it would have been in general chat or introduction thread or anywhere.
Not been back for a week.

It's an existing member.
Fully expect them to request iptv shortly

I also have the same problem trying to connect my new Amiko lx800 to a server without any success I have my mac address for the box and is exactly the same Mac address on box label. I have put in my URL username and password given to me but login fails maybe some off you learned people could please help as I'm at a dead end many thanks in advance.

I also have the same problem trying to connect my new Amiko lx800 to a server without any success I have my mac address for the box and is exactly the same Mac address on box label. I have put in my URL username and password given to me but login fails maybe some off you learned people could please help as I'm at a dead end many thanks in advance
The mac address is only needed for a portal.

If you have a user and password it is a different type of connection.

Did you give the mac address to your provider ?

We need more info to help you

The mac address is only needed for a portal.

If you have a user and password it is a different type of connection.

Did you give the mac address to your provider ?

We need more info to help you
When I go to Portal1 I'm asked to put in Server URL + Username & Password many thanks for your prompt reply

Yeah but you mention Mac address that type of account has no user and pass.

If you have user pass and url you dont need to worry about mac address. Try another portal and make sure you type it correctly. o and 0 are not the same for example.

My Portals go from 1-8 all but Portal 2 have got the box Mac address already inserted only Portal 2 doesn't have the box mac but it won't allow me to put in a mac address

My Portals go from 1-8 all but Portal 2 have got the box Mac address already inserted only Portal 2 doesn't have the box mac but it won't allow me to put in a mac address
If you are using mac code method the your provider will give you a url to add into your portal

Is your line like this

http://***************.ddns.net:8080/c/

Or like this

http://**************.ddns.net:8080/get.php?username=************&password=*************&type=m3u_plus&output=mpegts

Or do you just have user pass and url ?

First of all let me thank you for your help it's much appreciated and to all the learned people on this forum. After reading your advice the thing I hadn't tried was just putting in the URL only as you suggested and the box immediately connected to the server and all channels are working I'm in your debt I have struggled all night and you came up with the fix in 10 minutes once again thank you.

First of all let me thank you for your help it's much appreciated and to all the learned people on this forum. After reading your advice the thing I hadn't tried was just putting in the URL only as you suggested and the box immediately connected to the server and all channels are working I'm in your debt I have struggled all night and you came up with the fix in 10 minutes once again thank you.
Glad your sorted bud (y)

Thanks glad your sorted, Fez is a good lad always willing to help (y)

Is your line like this

http://***************.ddns.net:8080/c/

Or like this

http://**************.ddns.net:8080/get.php?username=************&password=*************&type=m3u_plus&output=mpegts

Or do you just have user pass and url ?
i have amiko lx 800 new and cane please help how to setup url or the mac

Back