Another IPTV Shutdown - Police Logging IP's

Yeah been a few recently reports of a big hit in America yesterday don't know how true it is there's a few on social media gone aswell dosnt help when all over social media. Like fruit book paying for adds trust pilot reddit ect

Yeah been a few recently reports of a big hit in America yesterday don't know how true it is there's a few on social media gone aswell dosnt help when all over social media. Like fruit book paying for adds trust pilot reddit ect

I agree mate. I find the warning shot funny and disturbing at the same time. As slim as it is to get in trouble watching TV in your living room is a little scary lol

Perfect time for them to be nailing all these providers especially ones who are making it easy to catch them.

Dont believe end users can get caught but not 100% sure.

Ye VPN would protect I think but some dont use it.

I still dont think they can catch you for streaming like they can for downloading.

Maybe I am missing something. Never come across anyone being caught for streaming illegal content.

Vpn wouldn't protect you if the Feds have the domain which is supposedly what they have.
Its not an isp block like with epl
They've seized control of his/there servers. They will be a log of ip addresses and some probably will have been vpn but that's not to say vpn wasn't used constantly

Vpn wouldn't protect you if the Feds have the domain which is supposedly what they have.
Its not an isp block like with epl
They've seized control of his/there servers. They will be a log of ip addresses and some probably will have been vpn but that's not to say vpn wasn't used constantly

But with those ip addresses they have, cant they find who the end users are?

i'm sure if they check the providers logs and see a vpn has been used they could raid the VPN provider if they wanted and watch who is using it but that's if they're really bothered about end users

To this day I have not seen anyone been prosecuted for streaming illegal content.

Could that change I highly doubt it, but you just never know with these suits.

i'm sure if they check the providers logs and see a vpn has been used they could raid the VPN provider if they wanted and watch who is using it but that's if they're really bothered about end users
Probably so mate all end users was supposed to be getting done when xc went down. But why go for end users when you can shut down the service and all its end users that way lol

As I have said on several previous occasions this is part of a propaganda war waged by likes of Sly/Vermin/ FA against those (end users) who are just trying to have a little decent entertainment in their monotonous lives during these difficult times. They know by playing the criminality card a large majority of law abiding people will be put off IPTV.
Examine the facts, how many successes have they had? well I have not heard of that many and still fewer have come on this forum and said (recently) their supplier has disappeared (although sometimes they have done a runner!). The ones the authorities do take out I would suggest suddenly take on an inflated subscriber database i.e. 'several million,' these are figure created to have an impact trust me.
Perhaps most importantly does anyone believe for one moment that any individual (not supplier) is ever going to be taken to Court for watching iptv? absolutely not a chance in hell!
So in closing I will continue enjoying this entertainment/hobby which but for iptv I would not be able to afford. May be worth emailing your local Crime Commissioner and asking the question how much police time /resources is spent propping up big business when they charge unaffordable prices when the emergency services are so stretched.

Back