any ideas

just got my mate icloud plus box and he uses the same provider as me , i get all sports channels in hd yet he doesn`t !

should it be a channel scan or left in standby overnight ?

thanks

And on his whats it say?

---------- Post Merged at 07:18 PM ----------

Sorry I mean is the channel in epg when you look but has just black screen? Or can the channel not be found to select?

Satmans right. Thats 1st port of call.

---------- Post Merged at 09:03 PM ----------

Stanby overnight does nothing. You could try going to service searchin
Then autobouqetsmaker and scan.

channels are dropping like flies are you still getting std?

One for the clinic that ;-)

---------- Post Merged at 10:39 PM ----------

hd are going off on sat but working on cable if that box has a dvb/c tuner?

Not on the 2 + but ibox 4 shortly with 2built in 2 hot swappable tuners. Wonder the price?

Would it be clone of this ya think?

The XPEED LX3 is a lightning fast Linux based receiver with a Broadcom 7424 1,3 GHz Dual core CPU This receiver is supplied with 2 x DVB-S2 satellite tuners but it also has the option for 2 more tuners to make it a Quad tuner receiver. You can record and watch multiple channels with no slowdown. 2 x common interface slots and 2 x smart card readers, there is the option to internally mount a 2.5" or 3.5" HDD for PVR functions etc. Receiver Specifications: Dual Core CPU Broadcom 7424 (1,3 GHz) Support of Full HD 1080p video NAND Flash: 2GB DDR SDRAM: 2GB Open Linux a wide variety of images are available including ViX Team, OPEN ATV and more! With a number of interesting Plugins 2 x Common Interface slots 2 x Card Reader 2 x Plug in Tuner Connections ( DVB-S2 & DVB-C/T2 options available) Embedded Wi-Fi, Full HD Media Player PVR and Timeshift functions (internal or external HDD required) OLED display (256x64) HD PIP function Real time HD stream Transcoding of Audio/Video Data Support of different Network protocols, Browser Web Interface Streaming Controllable with Android devices, Accelerated 2D/3D Graphics processing, 1GB Ethernet Interface, DiSEqC: 1.0, 1.1, 1.2, 1.3 USALS Motor Connections: 3 x USB 2.0 (1 x USB front, 2 x USB rear) LAN HDMI Out HDMI In CVBS YPbPr S/PDIF RS-232 e-SATA support

Last edited:
Back