Anyone getting a problem where the cline stops working

Scoo8y

Anyone getting a problem where the cline stops working until you switch box off with the switch on the back, this is on the bm5000s

yes I get it atleast once a day now thought it was my line or my net at first but wasn't. At least I now know I'm not the only one with this prob

Yeah same here, except mine does not come back on after flicking the switch at the back, nothing wrong with server or internet, driving me mad at the moment!! When I get home at night, sometimes I have to go through a combination of rebooting, over writing the line again from USB and then sometimes entering manually, then for no apparent reason that I can figure out it all springs back into life again and the line is active.

I have also noticed that sometimes when taking the line from USB, the number 14 at the end of the DESKey says 4C even though in the config file on the USB stick everything is correct, when I change that back to 14 and save, the line sometimes, but not always, activates again... Jeez

When everything is up and running correctly the box is sweet and I have no other problems with anything.

Think I may have to start from scratch again...

BM5000s without 7 day epg firmware

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Try the latest firmware. I am using it and it is great, no freezing or anything like that, and the epg is just like the BM7000s now (actully better imo)

Back