Anyone Recommend A Good Server For IPTV - October/November/December 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi im looking for a test iptv service to run on an android box full packages with good bouquets setup. Looking for 3pm kick offs. And irish channels.

Sent from my P023 using Tapatalk

My subscribtion will finish in next 2 days but the most important thing is that l need reliable IPTV server that will allow vpn and have these -

Looking for an IPTV provider, with the following requirements:
- All UK and USA channels.
- Nigerian channels
- 7-14 day catchup of channels.
- Quality must be highest available FHD/HD for any given channel.
- 7 day epg of all channels.
- should be able to run on Enigma2 by using xtream plugin (integrated in to bouquets, not only via plugins) and Nvidia shield android
- support response times should be relatively quick.
- maintain thing the server should be reliable.

-state it whether you are reseller or server owner

Please only contact me if you meet this requirements, thanks for you support.

Hi, Looking for mainly Football IPTV via Kodi on my Sony TV/Android Phone.
Previous supplier has gone to the dogs. Would be good to get an idea on quality and price available
Cheers

Hi I am looking for a test line for a second IPTV provider for my mag box with full uk channel as well as sports and movie that is stable who offers catch up recording and vod as well as a nice menu thank you

Hi,
Looking to trial an IPTV sub for a Zgemma H.2s .
NB: MUST BE FOR AT LEAST 48 HOURS. DO NOT RESPOND IF YOU CANNOT FULFILL THIS, please.

1- No re-sellers please. (I can quite easily spot them)
2- Must offer separate bouquets.
3- Do NOT want xStream based.
4- Must be competitively priced especially for multiroom.
5- ALL pricing to be given if you reply, please.

If you can offer the above then please reply and we'll see if we can do business.

TIA.

Hi Im looking for iptv for zgemma h2s and mag, uk/Irish and 3pm ko dont have to have VOD and prices, thanks

Looking for a high quality well established server (been around a while) with full UK package all 3pm & PPV

How have your PPV been? my current supplier is usually good but server crashed out on Sat night during the main event so looking for a reliable service i can count on.

Thanks

Hello to all. Currently looking for a really good reliable server for sport channels. No movies or VOD required. I would also like to try during premier league games as my current provider has gone down the last two weeks. It is for a mag 256. 3pm kick offs and ppv wanted.

Looking for someone who can provide 3pm kick offs and get around the block. American channels too preferably.

Trial is necessary.

Still looking for a quality, reliable iptv supplier for my Zgemma H2S
Looking for sports, ppv, and entertainment with VOD
Only subs that can get past the EPL blocks without a VPN please

Looking for a replacement to Sportsmania.

Require sports, 3pm kick offs and PPV. Need it to work via Android app (Perfect Player or similar?) and Kodi on Android box.

Has to work without VPN too.

Can anyone help?

Looking for a super reliable non freezing m3u playlist for Irish and UK playlists through SmartIptv app on Firestick. Server owners only, no resellers.

New to this game but I'm looking for an iptv trial for an android box (perfect player) that has Celtic tv PPV and all NFL games. Would also like multi room function if it's possible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back