Anyone Recommend A Good Server For IPTV - October/November/December 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a test sub to run on my zgemma h2h alongside cable line. Specifically after 3pm KOs can use fire stick if easier. Had other subs My sportsmania kept getting blocked vpn or something.

asking as I sit and watch the Champions league game jump every 20 secs or so back 8 seconds. unwatchable really, so looking for one that runs a lot better.

Looking for IPTV for HD UK channels, Asian and 3pm football. Have Zgemma box.

Prefer server owners rather than resellers. Please give cost and channel list.

Looking for a new provider. I have around 50 customers and want to try someone new.
All MAG box, IPTV with normal SKY stuff, Indian and Movies on demand. Stable lines that i can setup myself, and also trial options to give to customers.

Hi,
I'm looking for an iptv sub with Full EPG , UK package , PPV and 3pm kick off.
Would like to be able to record, if this means two subs please state this and include price.
Ideally would be looking for a trail to check. I have a H2s

Hi i'm looking for a freeze free iptv sports package. (Sly, BT, 3pm kickoffs etc.)
No epg required.
Android quad core box.
24-48 trial to test out line.

Hi, I’m looking for a faultless (if possible) sub for the Mag 254, with all sports 3pms movies inc VOD, kids and all US channels?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am after a good sub for MAG 254 iptv with full epg uk 3pm kick off ppv adult ect, that does not require me to use a VPN would appreciate a test line first, cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back