Anyone Recommend A Good Server For IPTV - October/November/December 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
looking for sub for zgemma h2s. full uk package with ppv and usa channels .full epg ability to record would be advantage

Looking for a trial for iptv host to use with samsung smart IPTV app. Looking for all Sky and all sports channels, thanks

Looking for iptv trials for e2, must provide price list and have 3pm and uk channels.
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking for a test line for iptv to use with lg smart IPTV app. Looking for all Sky and all sports channelsand all that goes with it

Regards

Looking for IPTV service for 3pm kickoff channels only, don’t need and other channels. I have a Vu+ duo2. Will definitely need to test before purchasing. VPN free IPTV

Looking for all channels for Mag Box .
Must include:
Ary digital,
ary news, ary,
qtv,
ptv prime
Ptv global,
Geo Uk/ news/ sport/ drama

Please "DON'T WASTE MY TIME" or yours if you don't offer the above in your package.

P.s - Needs to be a Quality/reliable server

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Hello,

I would like a test line for full IPTV on zgemma h2s. Current sub due to expire. Can the sub please include full sports incl 3pm kickoffs, movies, box office etc and on demand if poss. Complete novice with this - current line was installed via zoc with code from supplier. Any help much appreciated. Many Thanks Kayleigh

After my current provider stopped working and stop repling to emails, im looking for a football sub to work on pc with vlc. Thanks

Looking for an iptv sub for a zgemma h2s with ipab and xtream app - English and us channels required, must be recordable. May need a little help setting it up and would need to be able to trial first. Thanks

Hi people.
I’m after an iptv line for my zgemma 2s.
All sky package please with a test to run over a 3pm kickoff.
Cheers

Looking for a 1 month iptv sub on zgemma h2s running xtream, UK channels inc sports, movies etc with epg.

Trial required during EPL match to prove no blocking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back