Status
Not open for further replies.

wheelo

Admin
Staff member
TK Supporter
FOR IPTV ONLY!!

Rules for this thread -

Check the Rogues gallery thread as well !!

• Post what you require, be it a Football only, Movies only, or all channels servers.
    • State if you require region specific servers
    • State what type of device you want it for - mag box, enigma 2, android box (KODI or Via IPTV App.)
    • State if it is for smart IPTV for apps on TV
    • You can request information in this thread to be given via pm (private Message) only.
    • Do not click the "Like" or "thanks" buttons to draw attention to the fact that you are selling lines.
    • Do not discuss ANYTHING in this thread - it is a REQUEST thread only SO ASK ONLY.
    • Do not tell members not to discuss anything in here, that's the Moderator's Job.
    • If you have messaged the member click on the PM button under each post - Don't worry guests can't see this!
    • Please report any post that breaks any of these rules.
    • Members that break these rules will be removed from seeing/posting in this thread for any amount of time (maybe permanently) at the Moderators Discretion.
    • If you wish to sell IPTV servers on TechKings, you may answer any request from a member by PM ONLY!!
    • Do not post " PM Sent, Empty your inbox, etc" the only posts are to be requests, nothing else.

ADVISORY!

We back No One!!!

We Strongly advise you not to pay for services by Paypal friends and Family, or by bank transfer, there is absolutely no come back on these two methods.

Please don't take advice from "Zero posters" or "members" who haven't been on the forum for long. These users could be anyone! STAY CLEAR!
I would listen to First Of All (no guarantee from TK) - VIP members. These members have been here a long time and contributed no end. We pick these by hand and not on "payments" like other Forums. You can not buy VIP here!
TK veterans - (no guarantee from TK) - Been here a while 500+ posts so more in favour of trust.

We give you the Tools BUT use your Common Sense.

Please remember to empty your inbox if you are expecting replies from this thread.

Last edited:
I'm looking for an iptv UK sub for zgemma h2.s with full EPG and ability to record please. Also have two boxes so multiroom please quote if cost more.

Hello,
am still looking to test a Full UK and World package with VOD please.
A big thank you to members who have sent previous tests (last month)...very much appreciated! (I require a few more to compare and this in no way reflects the quality of your tests!)
running a Zgemma, but would like the test sent through the Xtream plugin only please.
Many thanks for your time!

Hi, I'm considering an IPTV package using Smart IPTV on my LG. Would like a test first.
Looking for UK channels esp btsport and 3pm KOs.

looking for a stable test line for a zgemma hs2 bpox, has to be glitch free with full epg
needs to have indian channels and sports & movies
would also like to be able to do recording.

Hi, looking for a test iptv line for a zgemma h.s2 box with full epg
would like Irish channels and sports (inc 3pm KOs) & movies
Thanks!

hi im looking for a test iptv service to run on an android box full packages with good bouquets setup. thanks people

Hi

Looking for a sub for my LG TV (Smart IPTV app) with the full package, 3pm, PPV, catch up tv etc.

Looking for a 24 hour trial if possible

Thanks

Looking for a test on a full sub with rangers tv and good standard stream on sports channels when footy is on. Decent EPG a must too, thanks.

Looking for a new sub to replace an old one which kept freezing/stuttering. It's for IPTV zgemma hs2, mainly interested in TV and movies with basic epg.

Looking for a new sub to replace an old one which keeps blacking out on EPL games. Required for DigitalSTB app on firestick with NO VPN . Mainly for sport / 3PM KOs . Thanks

Looking for a test sub to run on my zgemma h2h alongside cable line. Specifically after 3pm KOs and Nordic (Danish/Norwegian) channels.

Hi all forumistas,

Still looking for a quality, reliable iptv supplier for my vu+ zero box.
Looking for sports, ppv, skynet sports, mio stadium, nscsn etc
Not mithered with VOD thanks.
Don't want epg as it does not work.
Don't want to add plug-ins, editors or anything else like that.
Just a nice straight forward script to bang into the box via putty.
Previous suppliers please don't answer this again, thank you.

Hi all,
Looking for iptv for a amiko mini combo, looking for a nice channel list, Irish, UK, entertainment, sport, movies, kids, docs and live sports and ppv. I think it has to be in a webtv. list format. Thanks. Would really appreciate some help.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Looking for a UK IPTV server with all uk channels one that is freeze free and has been running along time. To be used on android devices and zgemma if possible a 24 hour trial would be nice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back