Anyone yet indirectly affected by the Corona outbreak?

I’m still going costa Del crime October if flight still going lol..
Nottingham forest manager confirmed having it!!
How many as he passed it on to

Me too mate, off to Cyprus for a wedding in April and heard nowt from Jet 2 so it all go. Another wedding in Santorini in September and still going as I ain't heard nowt from the Greeks

Anyone seen the news? the government has just went into meltdown, Nadine Dorries has Corona, how many more are shitting themselves?

will be interesting to see if parliament is packed to the rafters as it usually is on budget day or whether MPs will all desert it .

Was supposed to have sky q install today,engineer phoned to say he has been advised to self isolate and that my install would be re-deployed to a colleague,still waiting for a call,but glad i didnt actually get that engineer

i was thinking today about the poor ones who have died of the virus, how is that going to work with funerals, as relatives will have been told to quarantine themselves for 14 days, so what happens to the deceased person , how will undertakers cope, will burials be able to take place, or will it have to be cremations.......we were talking about it last night, when my mates left i couldn't sleep for thinking about it, worrying times ahead, plus i have copd, so shitting myself, cant bear the thought of anyone sneezing or coughing near me, doing all the usual, hand washing etc, cant count the amount of times i have sung happy birthday to myself, but then i think, I'm overthinking it, what if the refugees get over here from Greece, where are they all going to go, yeah i think i am just overthinking it,:worried::worried::worried::worried::worried::worried:

Was supposed to have sky q install today,engineer phoned to say he has been advised to self isolate and that my install would be re-deployed to a colleague,still waiting for a call,but glad i didnt actually get that engineer

i had new lnb fitted yesterday, was talking to the guy about it, he said, hes not bothered , if it happens it happens, then tells me he was out the night before for a pint with his mate who is just back from italy, christ i was glad when he left, binned the mug after a bleach soak, cleaned everywhere he was in the house, fkn hands are raw

i was thinking today about the poor ones who have died of the virus, how is that going to work with funerals, as relatives will have been told to quarantine themselves for 14 days, so what happens to the deceased person , how will undertakers cope, will burials be able to take place, or will it have to be cremations.......we were talking about it last night, when my mates left i couldn't sleep for thinking about it, worrying times ahead, plus i have copd, so shitting myself, cant bear the thought of anyone sneezing or coughing near me, doing all the usual, hand washing etc, cant count the amount of times i have sung happy birthday to myself, but then i think, I'm overthinking it, what if the refugees get over here from Greece, where are they all going to go, yeah i think i am just overthinking it,:worried::worried::worried::worried::worried::worried:

i have COPD too and like you im brickin it, COPD is on coronaviris,s hit list,make no mistake , if COPD people catch it they are dead !. so i dont think you are being overanxious, its ok for healthy people to say you are bieng dramaitc but they probably will survive we wont.

Just taken delivery of a new piece of plant equipment today from our factory in northern Italy. Only one person in the company was allowed to talk to the driver and for the parts package delivered we have got ready with heavy duty mot testers gloves and alcohol hand wash for when we are finished. Two days ago the factory told me everything was ok but today my contact tells me for familys it's getting a little difficult.

We're away in Malta in a few weeks time and Mallorca in October, unless the airlines cancel on us we are going. If you are going to stop doing things that you enjoy then sorry you might as well be dead anyway. Get on with life but take the necessary precautions.

here in british columbia canada we have just had our first death.this is the mistake that people seem to make with infectious diseases,and that is to underestimate the speed with which they spread.by the time the who got off their asses it was already in full swing.not really their fault tho.the best we can do is get a vaccine just as quick as we can.

here in british columbia canada we have just had our first death.this is the mistake that people seem to make with infectious diseases,and that is to underestimate the speed with which they spread.by the time the who got off their asses it was already in full swing.not really their fault tho.the best we can do is get a vaccine just as quick as we can.there was a time when i had the flu this week that it might be covid and that i could die (no spring chicken ya know).turns out it was the flu and i could die just as easily.fever broke last nite,not ready to go just yet.lol

Back