Anyone yet indirectly affected by the Corona outbreak?

i was thinking today about the poor ones who have died of the virus, how is that going to work with funerals, as relatives will have been told to quarantine themselves for 14 days, so what happens to the deceased person , how will undertakers cope, will burials be able to take place, or will it have to be cremations.......we were talking about it last night, when my mates left i couldn't sleep for thinking about it, worrying times ahead, plus i have copd, so shitting myself, cant bear the thought of anyone sneezing or coughing near me, doing all the usual, hand washing etc, cant count the amount of times i have sung happy birthday to myself, but then i think, I'm overthinking it, what if the refugees get over here from Greece, where are they all going to go, yeah i think i am just overthinking it,:worried::worried::worried::worried::worried::worried:

i had new lnb fitted yesterday, was talking to the guy about it, he said, hes not bothered , if it happens it happens, then tells me he was out the night before for a pint with his mate who is just back from italy, christ i was glad when he left, binned the mug after a bleach soak, cleaned everywhere he was in the house, fkn hands are raw
i have COPD too and like you im brickin it, COPD is on coronaviris,s hit list,make no mistake , if COPD people catch it they are dead !. so i dont think you are being overanxious, its ok for healthy people to say you are bieng dramaitc but they probably will survive we wont.

There's ways to avoid getting it, none are guaranteed but avoiding contact with people is a good start.
Also I have started to treat everything on the other side of my front door as infected.
When I go out I avoid standing near people in queues etc.
When I come in I lock the door, spray the door handle and keys with antibacterial spray, wash my hands properly and wipe down my phone and ecig with antibacterial wipes.
Every time you enter your house wash your hands.
If you are out keep a few metres away from others, go shopping late at night when no one is there but still treat every surface as infected.
Stay away from public transport.
Keep your hands away from your face.
It doesn't mean the end of the world if you catch it, the average age of Italian victims is 81, the effects can be mild for most

Ireland to close school's until 29th of march
Starting tomorrow.

a local rag is saying it is expecting schools in the UK will be closed next Friday, and the closure will probably overlap with the schools easter break.

in sport, watching F1 wont be so exciting this weekend as Maclaren have pulled out of the Australian Grand Prix because a team member has got the coronavirus.

Yeah think it's would be best to close them.
And you can keep all the Irish in Cheltenham Lol can't believe they didn't cancel it.

tbh i wish i had it.

ive had a snotty cold for the last few weeks or so, i'd rather have corona if it clears up in a few days :grin:
You may already have it, there's no symptoms for first five days.
Then five days of feeling grotty, sore throat, cough, tight chest etc, then it clears up over the next seven days.
After that you are immune

am going out tomorrow night, not bothered about much apart from seeing me favourite band....
we're at the Theatre Saturday night to watch Some Mothers do 'ave em, still going unless the theatre cancels it.

La Liga has been suspended for at least two weeks due to the coronavirus outbreak.
La Liga and Segunda have decided to suspend all matches in Spain's top two leagues to prevent the spread of the illness in the country.

Yeah personally i would have done it from the off for the simple fact we have had more time to prepare unlike china etc

I would suspect there are millions infected who think they have a cold. Yes there have been deaths and all deaths are tragic but, when you add in the undiagnosed cases, I suspect the death rate is about the same as the standard Flu.

In other words, take the usual Flu precautions, keep calm - DON'T PANIC

Just waiting for announcement about schools closing etc then watch the panic start to set in ffs

I reckon Boris will order schools to be closed from Monday and follow suit with Ireland, this will then run onto the Easter Holidays. This allows for 6 weeks or so to try and put the brakes on it spreading at the pace it is

Back