Anyone yet indirectly affected by the Corona outbreak?

Expect some major announcements from B-dog this afternoon, he's in a COBRA meeting with his medical advisors.
My guess is/are:
Schools and colleges closed
Bans on sporting crowds and music concerts etc
Non essential travel banned

Expect some major announcements from B-dog this afternoon, he's in a COBRA meeting with his medical advisors.
My guess is/are:
I don't think they will go that far yet.

My guess is/are:

Think you could be bang on the button with the above, wife called today and reckons the schools will be shut from Monday until the end of Easter.
The banning of mass crowding is absolutely essential really to try and curb it
Also spoke with a teacher yesterday who is putting together programmes for kids to be taught at home although I did ask her about families with not laptop or device etc for that to happen and she shrugged her shoulders.

Think you could be bang on the button with the above, wife called today and reckons the schools will be shut from Monday until the end of Easter.
The banning of mass crowding is absolutely essential really to try and curb it
Also spoke with a teacher yesterday who is putting together programmes for kids to be taught at home although I did ask her about families with not laptop or device etc for that to happen and she shrugged her shoulders.
How many parents teenagers clubbers going to listen is another situation to deal with

Ye looking likely schools etc will be closed till the easter holidays and beyond.

UK is behind taking these measures like other countries.

Better late than never.

Premier league will be same I think, same with champions league.

Having huge impact on sport. with sports and events/shows being postponed or suspended/cancelled.

Leicester City boss has just near enough admitted they have players with confirmed Coronavirus!

Can see the games over the weekend being called off.

Sucks with all sports potentially being postponed or cancelled but have no choice all about safety of players and public.

Wrestlemania big event no doubt will be cancelled which has never happened before as well.

Australian Grand Prix ‘cancelled’ over coronavirus after criticism from Lewis Hamilton
THE Australian Grand Prix has been cancelled
there has been no official announcement from what I read, just information from 'two senior sources'

Back