Are we stuck with VPN use forever?

If you're buying from a reseller of a reseller chances are that the customer base is that big that whatever issues you've got have already been reported by another customer. Unless it's some obscure channel or at some ungodly hour.

I would be surprised if alot are still having issues despite ISPs monitoring users traffic as that issue was more of a problem months ago,

Maybe it comes down the the IPTV provider you have that can circumvent the issues ISPs are trying to cause.

I would be surprised if alot are still having issues despite ISPs monitoring users traffic as that issue was more of a problem months ago,

Maybe it comes down the the IPTV provider you have that can circumvent the issues ISPs are trying to cause.

I think those providers affected a few months ago are either on top of it now, or did a bunk and disappeared on their customers. Isp's might be finding different services all the time to try to disrupt so some who weren't affected then, might be being so now.

I think those providers affected a few months ago are either on top of it now, or did a bunk and disappeared on their customers. Isp's might be finding different services all the time to try to disrupt so some who weren't affected then, might be being so now.
Ye thats true.

As you said previously VPNs may not help also with what measures ISPs have and still are trying.

It will always be a cat and mouse game and you would hope the best providers will stay ahead of the game to circumvent anything ISPs are trying to apply.

Fxiz
Ahh providers blocking sky isp when it's vm that applied for new court order to follow end users traffic lol I must be lucky as no isp blocked by my provider
That's because some of it is nonsense. If you use a VPN there is no way your ISP can tell you are using IPTV.

If you are using a supplier who is splashed over FB has a I internet site etc there is a good chance sly know about them.

Most ISP suppliers have a guaranteed minimum and will not throttle speeds below that.

vpns a twunts sumtimes people think just leave it on a country n its fine but aint that way connections get ragged n then it grabs more of ur bandwith to connect n u end up with next to no speed lol glad i dont need 1 tho never have

Currently, I beleive were experiencing some good tv viewing, without vpn, as prev member stated , most server suppliers are currently ontop of any issue..occasionally i seen the need for vpn only on vod when epl on & obviously advised of the need ..obviously all resources are aimed at maintaining footie, but viewing prob at its best for some time..never ever expect perfect service, you know the answer if thats whats expected.. lets Enjoy

that just means vod servers rnt protected if being hit by epl block probs will get to time wen all need vpns but at mo its all down to isp,protected servers,n protected source suppliers

My supplier only has an issue with Sly....Bt , VM etc no VPN needed
My provider had been spot on and with me being on VM not needed a VPN...however from recent chat can see Sky users are experiencing problems they are trying to fix...looks like sky users seem to get hit the most with blocks or issues...

My provider had been spot on and with me being on VM not needed a VPN...however from recent chat can see Sky users are experiencing problems they are trying to fix...looks like sky users seem to get hit the most with blocks or issues...
yes wondering why they cannot get round these ??? obviously too much of a hassle or expense perhaps, easier to put it back on end-user i suppose if they are happy with a VPN.
I remember not too long ago VPN's were banned from using with IPTV services .

we wer good till first ppv game wen sly attacked n started reporting servers ect but wen running protection it was affecting every1 wen we blocked sky all went bk to smooth n vpn wise wen the number of sky bb users is low compsred to uther isp users it out weighs providing a vpn service ,as i would of tbf but just not enuth on sky bb to say ok as vpn panels aint free

we wer good till first ppv game wen sly attacked n started reporting servers ect but wen running protection it was affecting every1 wen we blocked sky all went bk to smooth n vpn wise wen the number of sky bb users is low compsred to uther isp users it out weighs providing a vpn service ,as i would of tbf but just not enuth on sky bb to say ok as vpn panels aint free
Ahhh you see work this out 1 provider blocked all sky bb users and had to use vpn and still got blocked blocked vm users no blocks lol

customised setup n protection us baz obv dont know bout any 1 else but i can safly say sky bb users r blocked on rs but protection still runs on champs league nights but everything else is sound

im on vm no need 4 vpn

no harm in that 1 mike end of day i u dont need 1 wicked but im sure wel all need 1 1 day just aslong as ur suppliers n sources r 1 step infront then shows that u have quality n they not willing to cut corners to keep the service running as service bills aint cheap thes days lol

Back