Are we stuck with VPN use forever?

Personally i like to use vpn all the time just for peace of mind, i also have 3 suppliers one of who own's their servers. Funnily they are the one who takes longest to fix problems.
Having said that i don't need to report any problems, i just switch to one of the other suppliers and away, hundred and odd quid spent per year and never miss a game i want, or ppv boxing i consider this very worth while.

lucky then buddy im in direct contact with lads who i run rs with so as mentioned allways pays to be with some1 who actually can get stuff fixed n keep customors upto date

i was good 4 yrs lol but then the vm emails started landing lol now vod lad uses mine to get stuff 4 vod my pc is music only lol

basicallly yeh but leaving vpns to end user side cuts server runners hassle lol if u know ur service runs well thats all the hassle u need these days lol
yup my supplier is that good i will live with it....No one has come close so far(n) just was a general question for some insight really. And i think if maybe VPN was used then maybe a lot of their former customers wouldn't have got letters and on-screen messages from the feds :LOL:

Last edited:
gl##@l had hassles wen that main source lad got dun in scotland few month bk not saying they wer crap like as we used em but for us it was iver load crap backup sources n deal with it till sorted or get a new source whitch im glad we did tbf was an expensive choice like but has worked out better 4 support n stabillity

Last edited:
yes
g***** had hassles wen that main source lad got dun in scotland few month bk not saying they wer crap like as we used em but for us it was iver load crap backup sources n deal with it till sorted or get a new source whitch im glad we did tbf was an expensive choice like but has worked out better 4 support n stabillity
they started to go downhill quick....

Last edited:
yup was quality tbf but thes things happen if u got the money behind yeh n the urge to keep ur servers running thers allways sum 1 about

Back