Austria announces nationwide lockdown and mandatory vaccination

He must be good going round all the hospital's counting how many are vaccinated v unvaccinated all on his own.

I'll stick with the official stats uploaded to public health England each week to our own government website rather than someone that was one of those behind the Oxford/AstraZeneca vaccine.

This week's stats from our government website. Vaccinated v unvaccinated.

See for yourself. Or maybe he's right and our Gov is wrong.

Within 30 days.
Screenshot_20211123-172430_Drive.jpg

Within 60 days.Screenshot_20211123-174345_Drive.jpg

Read the paragraph at the bottom ☝️.

You can view these stats for yourself here.

He must be good going round all the hospital's counting how many are vaccinated v unvaccinated all on his own.

I'll stick with the official stats uploaded to public health England each week to our own government website rather than someone that was one of those behind the Oxford/AstraZeneca vaccine.

This week's stats from our government website. Vaccinated v unvaccinated.

See for yourself. Or maybe he's right and our Gov is wrong.

Within 30 days.
View attachment 67851

Within 60 days.View attachment 67853

Read the paragraph at the bottom ☝️.

You can view these stats for yourself here.
Yes those pretty much prove @woody6222 point.
Second graph.
Ages 18-49 there were 198 deaths in total.
Of those 108 weren't vaccinated and 98 were.
Considering that 85% of the population are vaccinated, if the vaccine didn't work, the vaccinated total dead should have been 85% higher than the unvaccinated for them to be equal.
To simplify, the 108 is well over half when it should have been under 15%

I will stick with the scientist, .Gov feeds us a load of crap most of the time.

l think they all follow Bumbling Boris:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Yes those pretty much prove @woody6222 point.
Second graph.
Ages 18-49 there were 198 deaths in total.
Of those 108 weren't vaccinated and 98 were.
Considering that 85% of the population are vaccinated, if the vaccine didn't work, the vaccinated total dead should have been 85% higher than the unvaccinated for them to be equal.
To simplify, the 108 is well over half when it should have been under 15%
Read them again m8. All ages both graphs.

783 unvaccinated V's 3,419 vaccinated deaths isn't proving a point nor its the article headline correct.

Read them again m8. All ages both graphs.

783 unvaccinated V's 3,419 vaccinated deaths isn't proving a point nor its the article headline correct.
Pre pandemic, most people who died in hospital of anything were over 70, agree, yes/no?
Obviously there's more older people dead whether vaccinated or not, same as before.
Take the younger 'unusual' deaths, those aged 18-50 and even though around half were vaccinated and the other half unvaccinated, this is conclusive proof that the unvaccinated make up a massive proportion of deaths.
If you have a box of screws and 850 are gold and 150 silver, if you grab a handful without looking, do you think half of them would be silver?

Last edited:
Ideally we need to look at like for like such as % of deaths rather than total deaths, than things would be much clearer but I don't think anyone publishes that data.

E.g. % of unvaccinated healthy people in their 70s dying vs % of vaccinated healthy people in their 70s dying
% of unvaccinated 20-40s with underlying health conditions dying vs % of vaccinated 20-40s with underlying health conditions dying

I would expect the unvaccinated categories to be much higher.

Pre pandemic, most people who died in hospital of anything were over 70, agree, yes/no?
Obviously there's more older people dead whether vaccinated or not, same as before.
Take the younger 'unusual' deaths, those aged 18-50 and even though around half were vaccinated and the other half unvaccinated, this is conclusive proof that the unvaccinated make up a massive proportion of deaths.
If you have a box of screws and 850 are gold and 250 silver, if you grab a handful without looking, do you think half of them would be silver?

Ok, so post vaccine we don't count old people's deaths but pre vaccine rollout we do..
And when we count those deaths we only pick at a certain age group that's still not in favour of the point you're making but you don't like the other stats so we'll exclude them. Come on man that's clutching.. we counted all age ranges before the vaccine so we do the same after.

783 unvaccinated deaths V's 3,419 vaccinated deaths isn't what this title describes 👇.

"Covid patients in ICU now almost all unvaccinated, says Oxford scientist"

That article is fake news and an opinion piece from one of the people heavily involved in the manufacture of Oxford/AstraZeneca vaccine.

The stats given are PHE and are factual. Not a "car salesmans" opinion. If one of these fact checking websites that cherry pick stories they don't agree with, fact checked this story, that would be classed as false.

Just like this one did.

Most people admitted to hospital with Covid-19 are vaccinated - Full Fact

Ok, so post vaccine we don't count old people's deaths but pre vaccine rollout we do..
And when we count those deaths we only pick at a certain age group that's still not in favour of the point you're making but you don't like the other stats so we'll exclude them. Come on man that's clutching.. we counted all age ranges before the vaccine so we do the same after.

783 unvaccinated deaths V's 3,419 vaccinated deaths isn't what this title describes 👇.

"Covid patients in ICU now almost all unvaccinated, says Oxford scientist"

That article is fake news and an opinion piece from one of the people heavily involved in the manufacture of Oxford/AstraZeneca vaccine.

The stats given are PHE and are factual. Not a "car salesmans" opinion. If one of these fact checking websites that cherry pick stories they don't agree with, that would be classed as false.
You are missing the point.
85% of everyone is vaccinated.
Ergo 85% of people eaten by lions, run over by steamrollers and falling out of planes are going to be vaccinated.
And 85% of old people dying of anything are going to be vaccinated.
Why aren't 85% of 20,30,40,50 year olds who died vaccinated?
In some age groups hardly any are vaccinated.
The same amount of oldies dying in hospital hasn't changed much, the amount of younger unvaccinated people dying has exploded

The 35% fact say are unvaxinated could still use up the small amount of lcu beds and the scientist is possibly correct in his findings.

This is all the problem, even official figures can be read to 'prove' the readers arguement.

@HiTecK reads it to prove his view
@pabloescaban reads it to prove his view

I read this table below shows unvaccinated cases are higher than vaccinated but I am sure others will read it another way, This debate will go on and on as people read things the way they want to

1637698135053.png

The 35% fact say are unvaxinated could still use up the small amount of lcu beds and the scientist is possibly correct in his findings.
No that fact checking site is wrong and PHE stats incorrect too.

The guy selling the vaccine is right. Everyone in hospital dying of Covid are unvactinated. I'll agree cause even when stats are used it doesn't matter because we all believe what we want to believe 😆.

Honestly I should never get involved in these threads cause they never end. And I feel ruff as fook and a little short tempered suffering with Covid after having the vaccine 😆. The irony.

On that note gents I'm out ✌️.

Back