Best build for Amazon Fire stick

dsayers2014

VIP Member
Hi it's been a while since I've used kodi what's the best wizard for a firestick my sister has brought hers round it has something called the merlin

Thanks she was too impatient to wait I just stuck ares wizard on and used there build didn't get much chance to look at it but it seems good enough for the nephew to use.

If she has issues I'll put paradox on it.

You need to register on their forum to get a login (limited to 5 downloads per build release). They usually release an update every Friday night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You need to register on their forum to get a login (limited to 5 downloads per build release). They usually release an update every Friday night.

Is that for paradox?

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

It looks like ares dose the same I had to scan a qr code for a pin not surprising with how many people abuse them by selling fully loaded setups

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Thought i would try this on my vu and it working a absolute dream never really played with kodi with the info here had it running in minutes. Didnt no what package to install went with phoenix now watching spain v italy in hd.
Nice one lads.

Will be going on my fire stick the kids got me that the moans i never use lol

I use paradox too but install it slightly different to most.
I do a standard install using the paradox wizard on my phone then save the install zip and send it to the other devices I use, saves the bandwidth for the server and allows me to update many systems easily
Paradox is easily the best build I have tried for kodi and the guy who creates the build really knows his stuff

Last edited:
I use paradox too but install it slightly different to most.
I do a standard install using the paradox wizard on my phone then save the install zip and send it to the other devices I use, saves the bandwidth for the server and allows me to update many systems easily
Paradox is easily the best build I have tried for kodi and the guy who creates the build really knows his stuff

Interesting, I've never thought of doing that before. Will give it a whirl!

I've ownloaded and installed the wizard then registered to get username that's as far as I've got
I've registered with 2 different email address but have not had the verification email back to validate the account this was 3 days ago is this site still up and running

You can always join there Facebook group and one of the admins should be able to sort your email out

If you registered on the forum, you shouldn't need any confirmation. Just use the username and password you created on the forum to download the wizard.

Back