Best Enigma 2 boxes?

if its only for iptv , get a zgemma h9s , then get a sub for xtream editor to add your channels
firesticks are a pain to install stuff on ,if you have never used one , andriod box is much easierto install stuff on
What a load of tosh. Fire sticks are the easiest device's to setup and use as for using xtream editor you can only use that on one device unlike Jedi maker.

What a load of tosh. Fire sticks are the easiest device's to setup and use as for using xtream editor you can only use that on one device unlike Jedi maker.
I know loads of people that find it hard to install stuff on firestick , so its not tosh , you might find it easy unlike lots of people that dont know how to ]

I know loads of people that find it hard to install stuff on firestick , so its not tosh , you might find it easy unlike lots of people that dont know how to ]
Once you have downloader installed you only need to type a 4 digit pin code or a short url into the browser and hit go (simple) as can be. Millions of youtube vids for help if needed.

Once you have downloader installed you only need to type a 4 digit pin code or a short url into the browser and hit go (simple) as can be. Millions of youtube vids for help if needed.
I am only repling to guy who wants to buy a sat box , not all people are tecties even after watching videos etc , I know as I have had to help them to install apps
on firestick , for me its easier to install apps on andriod box , than firestick

I am only repling to guy who wants to buy a sat box , not all people are tecties even after watching videos etc , I know as I have had to help them to install apps
on firestick , for me its easier to install apps on andriod box , than firestick

EH,?

A Firestick is Android,
what are you smoking.?

Back