Best movies apps

A lot of VPNs don't work with Real debrid though. Mine dosen't (Cyberghost). Find if yours does before subscribing.

Some of the main ones like ipvanish and nord work,

I dont use VPN at all with RD dont see point. Download at full speed and stream with no issue. I turned on VPN for example and couldnt see any extra links showing on the free apps.

But those who want to use VPN with RD all the time probably should check before hand.

Guessing these cyberarmy links are alternative to RD links?

Dont really use cyberflix as had issues with that so using cinema hd mainly.
Cyberflix is working ok I think mate, the best IMO is "TVZION", its only cheap, summat like 15 dollars for 12 months, can load on all debrid real debrid premanize but I only use all debrid and again don't need a vpn

I try them all for a time till they play up, from links found on here! Joe mainly,
I'm now left with Cinema HD and Cyberflix but only use them when I cant find what I'm looking for on VOD or cracked Netflix!

Cyberflix is working ok I think mate, the best IMO is "TVZION", its only cheap, summat like 15 dollars for 12 months, can load on all debrid real debrid premanize but I only use all debrid and again don't need a vpn

Tried tvzion before but didnt like it. Having to pay for it when others are free is a no no for me.

AD was good when used it some time ago.

I try them all for a time till they play up, from links found on here! Joe mainly,
I'm now left with Cinema HD and Cyberflix but only use them when I cant find what I'm looking for on VOD or cracked Netflix!

Cinema HD is quality tbh. I know they are all the same in a way but prefer that to cyberflix now.

With RD as well you get mostly all the links. Only some older stuff can be issue getting links so just download them then.

VOD plex or VOD part of IPTV is what people go for though former seems the best for what I seen some say on here.

A bit off topic maybe but my thing is to find the best movies, wait for them to come out on bluray then download them onto a USB stick 100% free.

A bit off topic maybe but my thing is to find the best movies, wait for them to come out on bluray then download them onto a USB stick 100% free.

Lol thats what I used to do download put on external HD and connect to TV. But become a chore after a bit.

TBH I tend to wait for proper blu ray to come out for best movies which are heavily rated. Tend to go for remux ones and just watch on my PC even though file sizes are bloody huge.

Lol thats what I used to do download put on external HD and connect to TV. But become a chore after a bit.

TBH I tend to wait for proper blu ray to come out for best movies which are heavily rated. Tend to go for remux ones and just watch on my PC even though file sizes are bloody huge.
Yep. Heavily rated Bluray films downloaded on USB sticks or TV series 1080 same way. Quality above quantity all day long.

Yes same best quality is way to get hence why unlike streaming you guaranteed to get pure blu ray quality with downloading.

But only do it for some things as if for everything wouldnt have any room on hard drives.

You can stream in full HD providing you have fast enough speeds.

You can but the streams are not 100% full hd compared to for example remux blu rays you download.

Have compared and tbh can see some difference.

Just being picky tbh only really go bit overboard if its something amazing.

Yes same best quality is way to get hence why unlike streaming you guaranteed to get pure blu ray quality with downloading.

But only do it for some things as if for everything wouldnt have any room on hard drives.
You can also host bluray on RD server and stream absolutely no difference. Again down to download speeds.

You can also host bluray on RD server and stream absolutely no difference. Again down to download speeds.
Yeah but you don't need fast download speeds to download Bluray and you can watch half way through then take the stick somewhere else to watch the rest without streaming anything.

Both have pros and cons.

For most they wont need to watch in best quality so downloading would be pointless for them as streaming they will still get great quality.

Just tried to get tvzoin working on formuler box would not work.

Back