Best movies apps

Would you say premium version eclipses cyberflix then?

Tried free version hence why I thought was average.
Yes. But you need RD. But even if you look at the cost of RD and the premium version it is still better than a plex server.

I do like the auto play feature aswell. And you can automatically play the next episode if you are watching a tv series.

I dont think it is worth cracking it is £15 for 5 devices for the year, I am a believer of supporting the devs of these apps. Any way they offer a free version.
Exactly don't think its even 15 quid lmaooo and no vpn needed plus always get everything you wanna watch

I dont think it is worth cracking it is £15 for 5 devices for the year, I am a believer of supporting the devs of these apps. Any way they offer a free version.

Was only joking mate.

Of course for such apps and other things its best to support them to keep their work going.

Ye thats it.

If your being covered as a story by any media your bound to be caught and shut down.

Im sure others like cyberflix, cinemahd, tvzion are known but lets hope they stick around.
Depends where the servers are some countries dont care. It also depends which country money is sent to

Another excellent app to work with tvzoin is TorrSE for older shows you cannot find links for.

This will automatically search all torrent sites simply copy the magnet link with most seeders then paste in debrid manager in tvzoin.

You will need a VPN and premium membership of zion.

TorrSE will work on most android boxes and firesticks and is free

For those who have the latest version of cinemahd they have a new RD feature. You can add magnet links and play streams directly from the RD cloud. This makes the app complete as some stuff won't have links or will be crap quality. This new feature makes cinema hd best free app out there hands down imo.

Tvzion premium maybe number one but cinema hd is the best imo when it comes to a free app with RD support.

Nites.tv appears to be back again on a new domain of nites.is
Every time I download this apk it takes me to a different site,anyone else got this issue it says no longer available. ??.

Last edited:
Back