TV Best UK Internet Provider for IPTV

Ask your IPTV! provider for his Android app for firesticks and mobile phones, get your username and password from him and put them in the app to check if it's the same in your phone, you can also take the phone to a friend or relative and try their WiFi on the IPTV player, if it's the same on mobile data and other people's WiFi then you need a new provider (IPTV!)

Ask your IPTV! provider for his Android app for firesticks and mobile phones, get your username and password from him and put them in the app to check if it's the same in your phone, you can also take the phone to a friend or relative and try their WiFi on the IPTV player, if it's the same on mobile data and other people's WiFi then you need a new provider (IPTV!)
I m buying a vpn today to see if it fixes it

What you mean by that?
You have to speak to your provider.
In this forum 'provider' means your supplier, not internet or anything like that but your IPTV or satellite provider.
If he doesn't allow a VPN, and most don't, then you are wasting money buying a VPN.
You do the cheapest things first, get his Android player and your username and password then you can try it in different locations and different internet networks

You have to speak to your provider.
In this forum 'provider' means your supplier, not internet or anything like that but your IPTV or satellite provider.
If he doesn't allow a VPN, and most don't, then you are wasting money buying a VPN.
You do the cheapest things first, get his Android player and your username and password then you can try it in different locations and different internet networks
We seem to be going round in circles here first thing was security settings on virmin then if that did not work ask for a trial from this forum and hopefully that would have let him know if it is provider dns getting hit.

We seem to be going round in circles here first thing was security settings on virmin then if that did not work ask for a trial from this forum and hopefully that would have let him know if it is provider dns getting hit.
I think it's the provider, buying a VPN won't help in that case.
Easiest and cheapest way to find out is to take it to another location via an Android phone.

VM settings are always the first port of call.

OP is convinced it's VM because two people have told him it's not the provider

Easiest and cheapest way to find out is to take it to another location via an Android phone.

perhaps but they are not with vm , so we will not know untill he tries other device not via vm and when I suggested try vpn there are free ones i,e, ProtonVPN would have been good enough for a test :smiley:

perhaps but they are not with vm , so we will not know untill he tries other device not via vm and when I suggested try vpn there are free ones i,e, ProtonVPN would have been good enough for a test :smiley:
Maybe but I've never known ISP blocks or throttling to do what he described.
I've seen plenty of shite servers do exactly that, no IPTV is perfect but he's getting it constantly.

Maybe but I've never known ISP blocks or throttling to do what he described.
I've seen plenty of shite servers do exactly that, no IPTV is perfect but he's getting it constantly.
You never know perhaps trying another ethernet cable I was alos confused when he mentioned changing wifi 2.4 or 5g from wht I could see those boxes needed wifi dongle.

You never know perhaps trying another ethernet cable I was alos confused when he mentioned changing wifi 2.4 or 5g from wht I could see those boxes needed wifi dongle.
I've never used one but he asked for help then was reluctant to try anything suggested, I think he had made his mind up before he asked.

I think it could be the provider to be honest....
I think his VPN is overloaded....per example is a VPN for 12 people per example but he has possibly 15 in it,this when it starts freezing etc....
Can be wrong

I think his VPN is overloaded....per example is a VPN for 12 people per example but he has possibly 15 in it,this when it starts freezing etc....
Can be wrong
Did you try it through the hotspot from your phone?

Can be wrong
Not sure provider VPN works like that but it does sound like a provider issue.

Ask for a free test in the IPTV request thread and see if that is the same using your VM connection.

If you have an Android phone put the test line on that and test it for 24h and if it plays ok using your home WiFi then it's not VM at fault

What settings do you have?
Like router mode, modem mode, safety settings, 2.4 gz or 5gz?all of that
Thanks

Just standard setting from what i can remember. On 5gz for WiFi.

One TV Hardwired and 1 wifi and one wifi projector.

And kids on tablets all the time, it takes a battering and is always solid

Back