Best VPN

Ozzo76

Hi Folks,

i'm currently using Digibit for my vpn and was wondering what other vpn's people are using, trying to find out what vpn is the best and do it stick with the vpn i currently use.

Thanks
Ozzo/

It's trial and error with vpns some kill your speeds some don't there is always free ones aswell I found ProtonVPN good but only allows 1vconnection as free

Digibit has been pretty poor these last couple of weeks, but before that couldn't fault it at all. Used a free 6 month KeepSolid vpn this week, worked fine.

Thanks for the replies.

My channels are working at the minute as soon as i turn my vpn on my channels stop working, thought it was suppose to be the other way...lol thats why i'm thinking of changing vpn providers.

Opera VPN free is great.

Vpns differ. But all depends on server. Some you lose more speed than others.

Some rate ufo VPN as really good with hardly speed loss.

Prefer ip vanish myself and also nord.

Yes some providers are saying to use VPN now with what is happening.

It may be temporary or permanent. But if VPN is required you have to use one.

Normally use PIA but noticed it was killing my speeds on virgin transfered to Nord seems to be better. just takes a bit of playing around with.

To be honest there are normally problems the first couple of weeks of the season., and some people neeed to use a VPN. For the cost of them compared to the money we save its a good investment.

my supplier has said better t use vpn, as channels will go off/on without.

exit your iptv app or make sure you are not connected to the server watching a channel. if in doubt reboot your device and do not try to use any channel. start your vpn. make sure you are connected and getting reasonable speed on your device, preferably using a speedtest app or plugin on your device. once you are confident you are connected to a decent vpn with good speeds then and only then stat up your iptv. same goes for if you are disabling vpn or changing vpn location. make sure you are not connected to the server whilst you mess about with your vpn location.

XE VPN configuration and features
This plugin helps you set up a VPN connection to your VPN provider on your E2 device. We have integrated the following providers:

Nord VPN
IPVanish VPN
Digibit VPN
PIA (Private Internet Access)
The prerequisite is that you have a valid subscription to one of these providers.

Many IPTV providers block access with a VPN connection.
Please, before you buy a subscription at one of these VPN providers, inform yourself if this works for you.
The plugin is free for all XEEV Playlist Editor customers. So you need a subscription with us.
You should also know that a VPN connection may slow down the internet connection. Use Google Search to inform you.
Support inquiries over slow Internet connection or similar are not answered by us. I ask for your understanding
Configure:
Open the XE VPN Setup plug-in
Choose your VPN provider.
Go to the "Sever" section and click "OK" on the remote. Depending on the provider, it may take a while for the first setup to show the server list. Select a VPN server there.
Navigate with the remote control to the Username section. Click "OK" on the remote. Enter your username from your VPN provider.
Repeat the same with the password.
Click on the "BLUE" button on your remote.
Now our plugin tries to connect. After a few seconds, you will see the status and your IP address in the upper area.
If it does not work. Click on the "GREEN" key and analyze the log. There you may find the cause of the failed connection.

Back