Betting discussion Thread, Share your tips

Another £15 down the popper.
I'm rapidly coming to the conclusion that the tipsters in this thread couldn't pick a winner if they had a copy of tomorrow's Sporting Life

Yeah I can’t see it being on even the bookies have it short for it to be off I think courses will still be on but not festivals because how much they bring over few days and Scottish National festival will also have to be in doubt also Irish Racing will be on but behind closed doors and only people who look after the horse trainers etc will attend

Aye will be but their not much you can do when there is a shutdown and also if no racing on then a lot of trainers will lose money which is not good when so many trainers are leaving racing. Got Sempo in this race in a bet had to stay away from Hobbs Tizzard Twiston Davies horses there struggling this festival.

Mullins next runner in this 410 race is getting backed more probs because he’s win first 4 races but opened 5s now 7/4 fav Billaway the horse is called

At this rate would have a good chance with Mullins winning all races so far, mine is a Nr but do have a bet on Top Wood

Back