Betting discussion Thread, Share your tips

Going to try my luck with few outsiders in last race already have few in lucky 15 bets. Be a very quiet weekend football wise bar horse racing been on behind closed doors

Yeah was a hard festival this year didn’t lose much this week thanks to withdrawing winnings last week(y) Could be a lot worst but move on now no football to look at so will have a look at racing for tomorrow if no one bets on racing then people will be saving a lot of cash on betting any other sport for a few weeks or months:tearsofjoy:

Not the greatest festival that, but all good fun. Wonder how long till racing is cancelled like football?

I don’t think Racing will be shutdown their will be no people bar the people who their to help their horse especially Kelso next week , if racing shut down then trainers especially smaller trainers would end up shutting down their yard because they need prize money to survive unless BHA etc help pay trainers to keep them from going under but I very much doubt this.

I don’t think Racing will be shutdown their will be no people bar the people who their to help their horse especially Kelso next week , if racing shut down then trainers especially smaller trainers would end up shutting down their yard because they need prize money to survive unless BHA etc help pay trainers to keep them from going under but I very much doubt this.

If they limit large gatherings then race meetings will be cancelled. Added to that, there's a hell of a lot of traveling and associating with other people goes on through the sport.

If they limit large gatherings then race meetings will be cancelled. Added to that, there's a hell of a lot of traveling and associating with other people goes on through the sport.
Yeah up in Scotland their limit it to 500 people , but I just don’t see cancelling horse racing though will help if they do and Racing is off for a month or 2 then their will be plenty trainers shutting Their yard and selling up obviously would like all sports to shut down.

Don’t worry not touched the horse gone for 3 in that race due to 6 places on offer Mercy Mercy Me Encore Champs Sensulano , the first two ran in same race at Cheltenham few weeks ago and the race form been franked 1st 2nd both won at Cheltenham this week and the 3rd won the second race at Kempton so could not have a bet on them fingers crossed comes good.

I have backed what I have put up on here if people want to bet it then fine if not then that’s up to them. Not much luck In the 315 race looks like bad news for Legal Eyes (n) will look at night meeting tonight not betting anything else in the day meetings.

Back