Big Fight Live - Joshua vs Klischko Alternative Channels

Motorised, encrypted yes
Kwese fta 68.5
Inter fta 4.8e 4.0w
Rtl hd fta 19.2

There are others available as listed over at live on sat
Ive ran a blind scan with all those satelites... ive havent got a motorised dish but i get a decent level and signal quality but when i have a look once complete i cant seem to find the channel
P.S... im searching per satelite. Any ideas?

Last edited:
Probably best to delete this post now then :))

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ha. Well I'm torn between helping those that have looked hard enough for it and taking away the directions for selfish reasons... Due to the fact that this isn't a legit thing to do I'd rather share. That's what piracy should be about if you partake in it. Sadly I've also know rock-solid streams to be great for every Wycombe Wanderers match, throw in a PPV Joshua fight and you're buggered! lol

c67193da5b4fdb1769394f630ff09abd.jpg
hi I loaded up box office that iv found on my kodi box and it loaded this still image is this klitschko ?

Ive ran a blind scan with all those satelites... ive havent got a motorised dish but i get a decent level and signal quality but when i have a look once complete i cant seem to find the channel
Try installing a channel list such vhannibal

I thought that pal I think I might of found a kodi addon and we it just giving me a pick I'm thinking the channel will come live wen there an event on

Any chance of letting us know by PM if you want the Kodi app cheers

If you haven't got a motorised dish then you can't just move your dish to any satellite & search.
This is how to move your dish to 19E - when on Sky go to the Fox news channel, put the signal Quality meter up on screen and get someone to watch it while you move the dish.
From behind the dish move it slowly to the right until the signal level appears again, get the strongest signal possible, then on your box go to the TP LIST and press okay to search TP 12188 H, this will tune the RTL channels to the end of your all channel list.

Last edited:
If you haven't got a motorised dish then you can't just move your dish to any satellite & search.
This is how to move your dish to 19E - when on Sky go to the Fox news channel, put the signal Quality meter up on screen and get someone to watch it while you move the dish.
From behind the dish move it slowly to the right until the signal level appears again, get the strongest signal possible, then on your box go to the TP LIST and press okay to search TP 12188 H, this will tune the RTL channels to the end of your all channel list.

Without moving the dish i am getting decent signal quality. 80% or so.

Will upload a picture when i get home

Using Amiko 8260+ box.

Without moving the dish i am getting decent signal quality. 80% or so.... Basically the same as 28.2 (S*y)

Will upload a picture when i get home

Using Amiko 8260+ box.

Lol get on Pokémon go lad maybe we can sneak into sky hq and press the unblock button then blame the Pokémon say there was a pidgy sat on there keyboard [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Back