Big Fight Live - Joshua vs Klischko Alternative Channels

Can't wait to try this. Does 19e show premier league football on fta?
If you haven't got a motorised dish then you can't just move your dish to any satellite & search.
This is how to move your dish to 19E - when on Sky go to the Fox news channel, put the signal Quality meter up on screen and get someone to watch it while you move the dish.
From behind the dish move it slowly to the right until the signal level appears again, get the strongest signal possible, then on your box go to the TP LIST and press okay to search TP 12188 H, this will tune the RTL channels to the end of your all channel list.

f t

Anyone able to help. My house is in the way of 19.2e any other satellites I could pick up with a standard sky dish that will have the fight on FTA? Thanks in advance.

Anyone able to help. My house is in the way of 19.2e any other satellites I could pick up with a standard sky dish that will have the fight on FTA? Thanks in advance.

It's on Inter on 4.8e FTA - not sure how strong the signal is though with a small dish.

Hi, only new to the site and not too up to speed with all the goings on with the hardware I have. I have a Zgemma 2 and have the IPTV plugin with 15 or 20 'apps' on it, such as Cartoon HD, Watch Series etc. How do I go about getting any of the channels mentioned on this thread (that will show the fight) to operate on my box? Thanks in advance.

Fight is available on iptv works great on zgemma h2s so if your looking just buy a sub for a week or month whatever and you see it fine.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Hahaha! After three pages of instructions on how to shift your fixed satellite or download IP plugins it turns out you can just google a live stream. If you don't mind I might just edit my OP and put it up there? Anyone with a laptop with HDMI out can then still watch on their big screen..

Go ahead although I think RTL is only showing the main fight and not the full card.

Is there any new kodi sport addons that I can watch the fight on please just keeping options open incase I caint find it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is there any new kodi sport addons that I can watch the fight on please just keeping options open incase I caint find it

The free ones will buffer like crazy the second it starts,, I've been there to many times,, get a reliable paid iptv subscription

The free ones will buffer like crazy the second it starts,, I've been there to many times,, get a reliable paid iptv subscription

Do you recommend any could do we like one we an epg ?

Back