Biohead Biohead Image - OpenATV 6.1 with VSkin - Cable only

Status
Not open for further replies.
I gave a mate a zgemma h2h for using it on VM. However some of his channels glitch at times like ss2 ss4 some of the kids channels and movies. I have tried the box in my hse and works fine. I have put a splitter in his hse that i got of eBay, cud it be that.

Sent from my LG-H955 using Tapatalk

Hi,

I've re-flashed the box as you suggested but still seeing the HD channels as N/A.

EPG file location change to external storage and the swap file is already set to yes by default.

Any other suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Attachments

• H2H.JPG
    H2H.JPG
    359.7 KB · Views: 81
Hi needing a bit of help struggling to get everything working set up a few h2s with no problems at all but h2h finding quite the opposite so any help much appreciated
getting black lines and pixelating on lots of channels even FTA (have a tivo box and that works fine the feed for zgemma is direct from the tivo box )
and also cant adjust screen size as sky sports news you cant read the srolling bar across the bottom changed settings still the same but it looks fine when in menu screen and have the box in top right corner

Hi I've done everything correctly even tested 3 lines but all I get is a black screen on sly sports 1 and that, fta channels work though ?

Hi turns out the guy who I bought a line off didn't have a clue what he was doing so I bought a new one and now I'm up and running thanks for the response lads cheers

With this image do you get all the new sky sports channels and there proper names just I'm on sucmnsee image and can't seem to get sky sports new channel names

With this image do you get all the new sky sports channels and there proper names just I'm on sucmnsee image and can't seem to get sky sports new channel names

All will work on this image mate it’s the dog bo***cks ;)

hey guys

since the sports names has changed am getting a few movie channels in my sports section and the names are still the same... ive gone to update the config in auto bouquets menu but it says incompatible versions 2.5 > 2.7... there isnt any update to the software either. is there anything i can do to get the right names ?

hey guys

since the sports names has changed am getting a few movie channels in my sports section and the names are still the same... ive gone to update the config in auto bouquets menu but it says incompatible versions 2.5 > 2.7... there isnt any update to the software either. is there anything i can do to get the right names ?
I'm interested to get the answer to this, i get the same message.

only issue i had on open atv 6.1 was the display showing -00-
I installed vfdcontrol plugin, rebooted box
menu / setup / usage & GUI / Display / LED Display Setup

set it up there...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back