Biohead Biohead Image - OpenATV 6.1 with VSkin - Cable only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not getting any error only once it said could not record because drive was full but there's nothing on there how do I format it on the box

Help can someone tell me how can find the format option on the box please can't find it anywhere though it was in the video section

Just put on zGemma h2h working great

---------- Post Merged at 10:11 AM ----------

Only thing can't find is the swap manager ? Used to be in blue button for vix any ides

Had it running for 3 days now brilliant ! Only thing not sure of is if I turn the volume on the box down as soon as you go bellow 80 volume goes off is there a setting I need to change ?

Hi,

Do we need to create a swap file for this image?

There is no mention of it in initial set up instructions.

What default memory should EPG etc be pointing towards Internal flash or /media/sda1

Many thanks.

hi guys, i use an h2s and my sis wanted to buy the same box but mistakenly ordered an h2h. my question is can the h2h be used for just only sat (sly) or can it do either sly or VM?
i wanna know before we return it.
she doesn't care about time shift or recording though.

For anyone wishing to use a c-line via mgcamd, add a cccam.list file and edit the CHmod settings to 755. Then enter line on second line done in that file.
Then in mgcamd edit the 'G' value to 32.
Job done.

---------- Post Merged at 10:57 PM ----------

Is it necessary to enable a swap file in this image? I've read they can cause probs if not required (cactikid say so)
Also any reasons why adult won't clear?

I've always created a swapfile, but every time I've gone to check the memory usage I've found that it's way below the limit so I'm not even certain the swapfile is being used. At least if ever it does need it it's ready to go. They shouldn't cause any problems unless you've put it on the internal flash (very bad idea!), or your external storage isn't reliable.

Adult channels not clearing will be down to your line provider... ask them if they're included.

Hello guys,
am about to buy an H2H. i have a VM connection (phone and broadband). i have never subscribed for the TV before. i was wondering if there was any chance the h2h will work if i connected it to my VM cable connection or do i need an active VM TV subscription ?.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back