blocked vpn needed

To be honest to global world is fucked up i thought covid 19 affeted the lungs not common sense

suppose it depends on the suppliers security there end. i have been conected to London all day.

Read on other place those connected to london, france it was fine.

It is strange but guessing its down to ISP.
Imagine I'm a sky agent (I'm not I promise lol) I log an ISP on sky accessing IPTV. Now I see that IP connecting to an hidden server. What is.he upto and what would happen if I block this suspicious IP address?

Yes but i use my VPN for legit business reasons as do many i doubt they can block a VPN

[
Yes but i use my VPN for legit business reasons as do many i doubt they can block a VPN
You use a VPN all the time these use a VPN when already blocked so maybe they are following those users switching IP addresses. I don't know I only had issues once

Maybe now with IPTV with this serious measures they are putting in place, VPN is only way then.

Have to use right VPN and right country/server also.
Should always use vpn stops leaks server ends and keeps you and your provider safe
My provider told me this years ago
No such thing vpn server end I’ve always been told

[

You use a VPN all the time these use a VPN when already blocked so maybe they are following those users switching IP addresses. I don't know I only had issues once
I use vpn for work and i have to change mine daily as if not it’s pointless protection as same as static IP address will get flagged or unlike Mobile data as ip keeps rotating whilst on data

I use vpn for work and i have to change mine daily as if not it’s pointless protection as same as static IP address will get flagged or unlike Mobile data as ip keeps rotating whilst on data
I suppose people don't use them cause they loose to much speed. I think mine switches as i just set it to auto and it picks a server to connect to.

I suppose people don't use them cause they loose to much speed. I think mine switches as i just set it to auto and it picks a server to connect to.
It will lose speed but with stop speed throttling so works in your favour as I had this with vm on weekend and moaned to provider was freezing a lot on weekend game and big events but isp do dropouts for a reason Vpn will lose speed but will make connection a lot bettter! I’ve never looked back since, I always change Vpn server connection daily but that’s through what I’ve learned through day job also

I don't believe in providers having VPN. There service works but as soon as fact find the IP address that's it it's blocked. Server then needs to change the effected IP address and re load IP's. Not much they can do tbh

I have seen another source via a popular site they offer £100 to £150 per year and still effected. If you have an expensive line or a cheap line it doesn't matter it depends on how the server can get around the blocks. VPN is the.way forward tbh.

To be honest the isp will do the bare minimum about IPTV as they are not getting paid to monitor it. however, if you make it easy they will act.

Back