blocked vpn needed

Weird one for me the blocks yesterday, I'm with virgin and express vpn did the trick, pia VPN didn't work, tried multiple euro locations and nothing. Yet my mate and old man with talk talk pia VPN worked fine!
Is a strange one Alot on pia I know couldn't get anything downloaded a free vpn and worked

Weird one for me the blocks yesterday, I'm with virgin and express vpn did the trick, pia VPN didn't work, tried multiple euro locations and nothing. Yet my mate and old man with talk talk pia VPN worked fine!
yeah i had a few problems yesterday with virgin.
tried to watch the celtic match with my VPN set on a UK location and nothing was clearing.
i rebooted everything and set the VPN to france and watched the rest of the match without any problems

Put a speed test app directly onto your device then when you connect to a certain server on your vpn you can check it's giving you adequate speed to run iptv. Digibit gives minimal loss of speed for me, maybe a reduction by 5% of my usual speed if I find the right server.

My provider had no issues yesterday just maintenance late last night on UK sports but had 200 or so sport channels to watch and ppv was unaffected

I've read alot of providers dont alow vpns to be used so hows that going to work. As of yesterday I never had a single problem accessing but again I'm allowed to use a vpn

I've read alot of providers dont alow vpns to be used so hows that going to work. As of yesterday I never had a single problem accessing but again I'm allowed to use a vpn
Cause they implement things in place where one isn't needed and the things used causes issues with vpn usage

Down to the server provider to do the required fixes
I have two subs off two different servers
None suffering blocks with and without vpn

That's good mate.

If sorted on their end then VPN may not be mandatory.

As you say comes down to the provider at the end of the day.

Back