blocked vpn needed

To be honest the isp will do the bare minimum about IPTV as they are not getting paid to monitor it. however, if you make it easy they will act.
They do drop outs for this exact reason so causes issues they no when to do it as can imagine its automatically set on a egg timer lol

It's fact going after these. My provider had issues with UK entertainment and movies no issues with sports. They have put it down to a trial as trials have no sports. Sports are on a separate server aswel

I remember back in the c/s days my supplier then would not take on a customer unless recomended. When i recomended people he would even check with me to be sure. I never recomend mu supplier to newbies on here just to risky.
I think with Iptv it’s different as you have to take them to know who they and report across the board

I look at this way if vpn could be added server end then they would of done this years ago and wouldn’t see isp blocks posts on tk
I know there are apps you can add your vpn to. When you switch on IPTV the VPN kicks in. The LTQ app is one of them.

As someone without a VPN and only uses the firestick for the IPTV,
what is the difference between using a VPN inside the IPTV Smarters App, as they there is icon inside the settings or do I use it on the Firestick as a whole?

Use it on firestick as a whole.
You can add protection to your servers to help secure it partially but the thing is with what's floating in certain groups is they are targeting large numbers of traffic hence why most providers encountered problems all mine went off 10 mins before first game and was back on 15 minuites into match some end users wasn't affected at all as some was. Its deffinatly a new tactic in place and still in place this morning.
Some catagories was affected some wasn't as for vpns it's OK everyone saying vpn this vpn that I know of 4 big providers that couldn't get on even with vpn whilst others could.
Dosnt matter if providers give trials with sports or no sports no soon as they get what they need then that's it.
But the way it worked yesterday too many providers affected for it to be leaked lines which is what most providers thought and certain isp was affected and others wasnt

Thanks for your reply.
Mine was off last night still, this morning it's on as normal. Maybe Chelsea Vs Liverpool at 4pm, could see a block again.

I'll get a VPN this week.
Makes sense to use it on Firestick as a whole.

Thanks for your reply.
Mine was off last night still, this morning it's on as normal. Maybe Chelsea Vs Liverpool at 4pm, could see a block again.

I'll get a VPN this week.
Makes sense to use it on Firestick as a whole.
Blocks have been in place all day and night so will continue through out the day could possibly last all week

I use mag box and have read you don't need vpn or can't use vpn with the box is this true?... Never had any issues yesterday but two of my mates did we all use same provider

I use mag box and have read you don't need vpn or can't use vpn with the box is this true?... Never had any issues yesterday but two of my mates did we all use same provider
Can't have vpn on mag box would need a vpn router

Is there a noticeable lag or slower channel transition with a VPN?
Some say major drops some say slight drop easiest way is test speeds on device without vpn make a note of it then do same with vpn connected and you will be able to work out the reduction

Weird one for me the blocks yesterday, I'm with virgin and express vpn did the trick, pia VPN didn't work, tried multiple euro locations and nothing. Yet my mate and old man with talk talk pia VPN worked fine!

Back