WooshBuild Blue screen crash on initialising USB temporary fix

the box shouldn't have a password, login with username root, you should not then be prompted for password.

So I followed the instructions flashing a H9S
Set up did not continue after selecting no to initialize USB as mentioned in the instructions on page 1
No option to list freesat channels either and autobouquets did not run so channels all over the place

Does anybody know where the settings are to change providers as just want freesat listed only. No auto bouquets listed anywhere or has anybody got a backup of woosh infinity with freesat channels listed and wbsly skin ?

When box reboots, it goes back to the USB initialization screen, over and over again.

Previously had boxes crashing when selecting skin also on H9S (any skin)

Woosh infinity used to work great, just run command and follow instructions but now seems to be quite buggy. I cant sort out channels or sort the USB initialization. Close to headbutting the bloody thing

Thanks in advance

Last edited:
hi all,

i ve got a z gemma star 2s box i want to be able to use iptv service on it , i ve been told i need to install wooshield infinity ?? and advice how i do this ??

Hi guys, I’m trying right now to update the Zgemma H2s onto infinity. I successfully updated to atv 6.3 but now it’s stuck on installing plugins.... any advice? It’s just running through scripts and says “can’t create” nearly every script. Been doing that now for 35 minutes

Hi guys, I’m trying right now to update the Zgemma H2s onto infinity. I successfully updated to atv 6.3 but now it’s stuck on installing plugins.... any advice? It’s just running through scripts and says “can’t create” nearly every script. Been doing that now for 35 minutes
Press exit mate and install manually

When I press yes, it automatically goes back to installing plugins and then does the same.

Attachments

• 5F447288-9755-4CDA-A84D-9B3B9529C93A.jpeg
    5F447288-9755-4CDA-A84D-9B3B9529C93A.jpeg
    660.4 KB · Views: 6
  • 3D4C8BE2-CE80-4402-9BBB-41C1179B67A2.jpeg
    3D4C8BE2-CE80-4402-9BBB-41C1179B67A2.jpeg
    824.4 KB · Views: 5
Ok it’s popped back to selecting a skin......I’m after WBfreesat..... but there’s an exit (red button) choice now..... what to do?

i have installed openatv 6.3 then wooshbuild infinity but every time i get to initialising hdd it goes into blue screen and restart. ive tried 8gb pen drive used to run openatv set up and also the 1TB drive i have normally as back up as HDD and none work.

did the exit and seperate initialisation that works but when i go to exit i have no idea how to go forward as get black Wooshbuild Infinity screen.

any advice would be welcome how to tp progress set up! thanks in advance

Did you try reboot the box to start the infinity install again?
Yes reloaded openatv 3 times and then wooshbuild infinity from openwebif and every time i get to initialisation it goes wrong then doing work around leaves as noted previously and no progress to plugins etc

Do not try to install click on the red button and it will get you back on woosh, everytime my box reboots it crashes, if i try to download usb, i just miss it out hit RED button, hope that helps.

Once you have initialised your USB restart the box. This will bring back the infinity setup page, where you can continue with the install
Or as said above select NO on initialise and carry on with the setup. You can sort your USB out when its all done

Once you have initialised your USB restart the box. This will bring back the infinity setup page, where you can continue with the install
Or as said above select NO on initialise and carry on with the setup. You can sort your USB out when its all done
The problem i have with that is i end up with a creen with Wooshbuild Infinity in black and no options to continue with set up!

reflash It with ATV and run the infinity command again. If you select NO on initialise does it complete the setup?

reflash It with ATV and run the infinity command again. If you select NO on initialise does it complete the setup?
I have done that 3 times and also initialised HDD itself ok and restarted and when i press exit at initialise i get the black screen with Wooshbuild Infinity and no progress to click. If i click to move forward it goes to TV and no prompts

Back