Booster covid 19 virus vacinations

Anyone had there Covid booster and flu jab together as there doing rounds had mine 2 weeks ago.
Not even had a letter or email about either, normally our quack is on the ball with this stuff but recently he's been lagging behind on routine work. Poor lamb must be struggling on his 200k a year and needs a break

Anyone had there Covid booster and flu jab together as there doing rounds had mine 2 weeks ago.
Me and the other half had ours a couple of weeks ago! One in each arm.
Mrs had both in same arm as she had just got over surgery.
A bit achy for a day or so but all good now!

One of the lads here at work has covid. It's knocked him around a bit. He's just had one day off and back but we just keep our distance.

Not been offered the Covid booster yet, as for the flu jab around my area only people 65+ or those with conditions such as Asthma are been offered it.

Son inlaw has Covid now and he is bad with it, healthy 28 year old bed bound.

Never took the covid experimental jab or booster, never had covid. Cannot believe people are so naive to take everything the government tells you at face value. Especially when you`re injecting mRNA almost directly into your bloodstream. What could possibly go wrong?

Personally my only issue was the way it was pushed by the government. Tried to force everyone to get it saying it would help and isolated those who didn't want it by restricting access to pubs etc.
If it was just offered like the flu jab and was available if you wanted and encouraged for those who are vulnerable, then there wouldn't have been as much backlash

Got myself a booster last week. Lad a work had COVID two weeks ago got clear of it but went off on holiday. It knocked him for six before he went on holiday, he came back off holiday today still coughing and getting fluid on his chest with short of breath. If the booster stops me getting that I'll be gratefull.

Last edited:
Back